XP
Country
So i've been getting this Error Report all day

W: 0000- 000B

X: 0000-F001

Y: 20A8- 4840

Z: 0000-0000

So yeah...am i done for ?

EDIT: I don't think i should be worried of a ban, because doesn't MS show you like a screen, and in it, it states weather your banned or not ?

somat like this
cimg0452ir3.jpg

either way it would be nice to know what's the problem, google isnt helping me at all, isn't there like a place where i can check this?

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
^^ mind sharing how you knew, if its too technical i understand.

just so you know that picture isn't mine, im just saying that when im banned i SHOULD see that right. Well the point is that i just get that error report.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, my 360 is banned and it doesn't display anything like that pic you posted.

Instead I only get error codes, but it's strange, the error code I get is this one... (Status Code: Z: 8015 - 190D)

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Golfman560 said:
If you get that screen you're banned, but with the errors you got I have no clue wtf it is.
Same here, been googleing my ass off to find out
jaxxster said:
hmm, you flashed your xbox? When was the last time you were able to go on on live?
yes they are, and the second isn't conencting to live either, must be some other kind of problem, time to phone up the ISP
QUOTE(raulpica @ Sep 27 2009, 04:58 PM)
Well, my 360 is banned and it doesn't display anything like that pic you posted.
Instead I only get error codes, but it's strange, the error code I get is this one... (Status Code: Z: 8015 - 190D)
After spending the last 2 hours or so, i was able to reason that if you have values other than 0's in your Z value, then yes your banned, i mist be experiencing some technical issue. DAMN MS. Why on earth can't they just say what's fucking wrong.

Things i've tried:

1. Resetting, modem/routers

2.Turning off the xbox, changing network cables etc.

Im sure it has to do with something about my internet, i think ill just give it a day, if it still doesn't work, then ill start worrying even more

thanks for the help guys.

sjones900

GBAtemp Advanced Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you get banned do what my friend did. Open your xbox cut a trace to the GPU, it gives it instant RROD I promise, call microshit up and say it RRODed send it in and you get a new one. If you cut your warranty sticker with something like an exacto knife they cant tell the difference but if you just ripped it off they still might take it, I wouldn't know about that. But there are lots of people that have gotten away with it. http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=41543

But if you want to make sure you can get one of these.

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just tried connecting, worked, but slow as hell, my ISP have been throttling my speeds do to 'abuse' i don't understand how i can abuse with my 256kb/s connection, makes no sense, anyway thanks a bunch.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sjones900 said:
If you get banned do what my friend did. Open your xbox cut a trace to the GPU, it gives it instant RROD I promise, call microshit up and say it RRODed send it in and you get a new one. If you cut your warranty sticker with something like an exacto knife they cant tell the difference but if you just ripped it off they still might take it, I wouldn't know about that. But there are lots of people that have gotten away with it. http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=41543

That sounds risky... What if they don't take it! Then you've just killed a working Xbox 360.
blink.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
playallday said:
sjones900 said:

That sounds risky... What if they don't take it! Then you've just killed a working Xbox 360.
blink.gif

Exactly, plus i have no intention of sending anything off to MS, think about the shipping rates from Lebanon, ooh the horror.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Maz7006 said:
playallday said:
sjones900 said:

blink.gif

Exactly, plus i have no intention of sending anything off to MS, think about the shipping rates from Lebanon, ooh the horror.
They should cover the shipping I think...

Maz7006

iSEXu
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The shipping back i believe, but you have to send it there in the first place. So yeah, plus not to mention how long it would take, not to mention Lebanese customs have been a little on the "NO side" of everything for these couple of months, it usually calms down after Christmas though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?