Hardware Alternative Switch Pro Controller

Are you interested in buying this controller over the original Pro Controller?

• Yup, it's amazing.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found this little gem while browsing Youtube, normally wouldn't have even looked into getting a 3rd-party controller for the Switch since there's been only controllers with basic input support. No gyro, rumble, or wireless connectivity,

Oh but this, ho ho. This has the good stuff( except NFC support but meh it's cool ), gyro support, Rumble( non-HD ), and it's wireless. So I was on board, but then I thought that with all the features it's probably also in the expensive range.

So I looked up the price................................................$27............*instant buy* Been using it for a good two weeks and haven't had any issues. It's been honestly a great experience for such a cheap price! ^_^

Source:

bundat

¿
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Are you on Switch firmware 5.x.x?
Or are you using a lower firmware version e.g. 4.1.0?

I was also interested in buying a similar controller (JYS), and found this info after doing a bit of "pre-buying" research:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...unofficial_controllers_no_longer_work_due_to/

Seems a lot of these stopped working with the 5.0.0 update, BUT some of the manufacturers have released "fixes" which are firmware you can flash the controller with. Might be useful info to know for anyone wanting to buy one of these.

Reactions: thorasgar

Wolfy

Person That Never Was
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get 2of them on wish for 20eu

Wouldn't trust anything functional from Wish, their cheap and that's how most of their stuff is, especially there 'graphics cards' and flash drives which are usually crapo.

Are you on Switch firmware 5.x.x?
Or are you using a lower firmware version e.g. 4.1.0?

I was also interested in buying a similar controller (JYS), and found this info after doing a bit of "pre-buying" research:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSw...unofficial_controllers_no_longer_work_due_to/

Seems a lot of these stopped working with the 5.0.0 update, BUT some of the manufacturers have released "fixes" which are firmware you can flash the controller with. Might be useful info to know for anyone wanting to buy one of these.

Honestly I'm on the latest update and have had no issues with mine. Haven't needed to flash it with any updates since there weren't any problems :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2