Homebrew Alternate/Debug/Test menu working on retail 3DS

D

Deleted User

The license is only needed to get the sdk officially
To publish a 3ds/wiiu title the license alone is not sufficient anyway.
I was talking about the licenses to make the compilers work, but either way you are still correct.

D

Deleted User

There's a way to generate licenses for the ds-5 toolchain though.
Yes... but only 30-day licenses, unless you want to pay for a ds-5 ultimate edition license, or whatever it's called (which I might do one day).
And I did try to set it up again with a VM when my current license ran out, but it just got waaaaaay too fiddly. :unsure:

ketal

aiueo
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yes... but only 30-day licenses, unless you want to pay for a ds-5 ultimate edition license, or whatever it's called (which I might do one day).
And I did try to set it up again with a VM when my current license ran out, but it just got waaaaaay too fiddly. :unsure:
No, "unlimited" licenses (expiring in 2035).

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I would appreciate if people didn't say to go to Ryan's pastebin for this. Just look for my thread on that iso site. Second, the DevMenu and Config use the dev 7.x key, and my only exploitable dev FW is 6.1.

Reactions: astronautlevel

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First of all, I would appreciate if people didn't say to go to Ryan's pastebin for this. Just look for my thread on that iso site.
Not everyone has to go to your thread to find out info. People can look at other peoples information. Don't be that type of person that thinks everyone should find info from his site/thread.

Reactions: Deleted User

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Dear god this thread is a disaster. The people who are doing it "for the swag" need to seriously stop. There is 0 reason for you to be messing with this stuff. Besides, most of the debug stuff is useless without a hardware debug unit.

Not everyone has to go to your thread to find out info. People can look at other peoples information. Don't be that type of person that thinks everyone should find info from his site/thread.
Ryan got the dev stuff from Mass anyway :P

Reactions: Luglige

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, when it's a DIRECT COPY of my thread..
No, info can be shared throughout peoples. And you do not even own the info that you gained. You're a "DIRECT COPY" of Nintendo's items. Don't be stubborn and learn that other people can help other people.

No, info can be shared throughout peoples. And you do not even own the info that you gained. You're a "DIRECT COPY" of Nintendo's items. Don't be stubborn and learn that other people can help other people.
Also ontop of it all. The guide (Or files idk) that you posted are not even on the site Ryan posted on (Pastebin). Don't think you own the info sonny.

Nyap

HTML Noob
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear god this thread is a disaster. The people who are doing it "for the swag" need to seriously stop. There is 0 reason for you to be messing with this stuff. Besides, most of the debug stuff is useless without a hardware debug unit.
What if we have nothing else to do and this is just cool and we want it aswell
I could continue learning C++ or get my hands on a semi-panda unit 4 free

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If people want to spice up there menu let them. Who are you to stop them? Astronautlevel is not one to be telling others what not to do and what to do. Yes you can give them some guidance but if someone chooses to do it "for the swag" let them.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month...