RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Fuck Them.

Don't they make enough goddamn money from MW3 + Online ELITE sales?

I mean...do they THINK that they are going to get AlterIWNET players to BUY their products when they pull Square-Enix C&D shit like this??

I don't think so...they are going to get mad / rage quit. Hate Activision even more, and have even a less chance of buying their product from these actions. After the bullcrap with Chrono Trigger: Crimson Echoes being canned by SE, after years of development, I have not bought a single SE product after that...there will be people like that with this situation...I *bought* COD games when they got older, so I could enjoy the gameplay and story (what little their was).....but i'm really thinking hard about still supporting these greedy nazi's

The Mayans were right about 2012. The End of Complete Internet freedom. We've seen with Megaupload and countless C&D's everywhere for sites that we knew and loved, and this is part of it.

however, it's their fault...they bit off more than they could fucking chew when they fucked with Activisions current moneybaby, known as MW3...should have waited for Black Ops 2 to come out to start server work on MW3

Here's something to think about: It's quite ironic that Activision was created from snubbed programmers from Atari who were not getting the credit they deserved. They bandd together and created Activision to pursue *justice* for underdogs like them.

My.....how wealth and greed corrupt......just like Square-Enix, they have forgotten their beginning.

on a sidenote..I was a VERY avid AlterIWNET player for a while..when I had no job! :lol:...I think Deus Ex: HR / DNF took my attention away or something like that.....I guess it will be a good reason to delete that copy of MW2 that I haven't launched in months....Need the space for GTA IV + ICEnhancer 2.0n..........oh wait...those mods are going to be illegal too now arn't they??

*Searches for a MW3 copy online*

and I had Zero plans to ever play this game :ninja:

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Probably my last game I've played on AlterIWNet:

iw4mp_2012_03_11_19_47_24_77.jpg

Goodbye..... :(

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
It's amazing but true, this is actually still online! You can still enjoy MW2/MW3/BLOPS the right way, even today! Hopefully this was just a very early and cruel April Fools prank :creep:

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
As long as they let recent releases be pirated, I very much support Activision or any other company in the same situation to C&D the pirate servers.

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
0 servers online. 0 players online. It's over :cry:
Any alternatives? .....or will we have to go down the 'official' route?
So far AlterRevolution sounds promising. I haven't tested it though, but it seems to work and do the same things AlterIWNet could.

guys, guys, (& girls :P), AlterRevolution IS AlterIWnet!

there are bits of code in AlterRevolution that are excatly identical to AlterIWnet.

And...when it force closes (there is a known issue with the lobby list crashing if you arrange the list accending too many times.....)

it says "AlterIWNET" has Shut Down.

plus the admins main name was "MaxDamage"..now it's "HighDamage" clan, concidence?

so get ur asses over there!..we need more players!...lobby's to fill! asses to be kicked!.. :rofl:

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay, I can now officially say I'm back to playing MW2 online, without paying anything. There aren't a lot of servers sadly, but it works, and I still have all my stats.
Can't give that much info about it, because it's considered Warez, but it works, free :)

Yyhhggtt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
four delta one now accepts non steam mw2 copies just simply use your old alteriw mw2 to run it,
sorry for the thread digging but it seems like no one knows about this

what makes four delta one better than alterrev, four delta one is ran by NTAuthority, the creator of alterIWnet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm doing fine, and you?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, happy birthday