Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well today is probably one of the worst days I had in my life. After school I was walking home with my friends(6 people including myself). And some Spanish guy came out of his car and went up to us and asked all of us if we had a phone and we all said no, so the guy left. He was about to rob us so I quickly put my iPod Touch into my bookbag. Then we continued to go home and the guy followed us on his car, then he came out with 3 black kids. My friends where much bigger then them so we could have fuck them up if they did something to us but then the guys took out there guns and started to ask if we got money. The guy came up to me and asked me if I got an iPod or phone and I said no he then checked my pockets and I didn't have since I put it in my bookbag. The guy stole $100 dollars from my friend though. This is getting annoying and I am in shock still.

What should I do so I won't still be in shock. The feeling in me is so bad I am all shacking still.

Dj_Qbert

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to the police. Try and give them a description and hopefully someone noticed the plates on the car.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What the fuck?! Did you go to the police yet to report the chavs' crimes? Seriously, those people should be put in prison, away from humanity. Come on, attacking kids just to get a stupid iPod or cellphone... Dumb fucks. I'd like to see them all gone from this planet.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dj_Qbert said:
Go to the police. Try and give them a description and hopefully someone noticed the plates on the car.
Yeh I couldn't check the plates of the car I wasn't worrying about that. I was worrying a little about myself and how my life will end up... No point of calling the cops NY cops are bs. This happened already 2 times before to my friends the same ones that where with me today, and they called the police but the police never found the first guys, and the second guys they found but the police never returned the money. And then the cops will call us every time and ask us how they looked like and ask us to come to there place to check if its them I don't need any of that I want to be left alone.

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Going to the police is probably the best thing you can do. Unless you want to learn how to disarm someone and blow their kneecaps out.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
Going to the police is probably the best thing you can do. Unless you want to learn how to disarm someone and blow their kneecaps out.
All my friends take a fighting/wrestling sport that I was with. 1 of them takes Boxing, 2 of them take Judo, and 1 of them takes Sombo. But come on man they had guns.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Next time... if they ask if you have an iPod, and you do. say yes..... because if he searches your bag, you are fucked!

i don't believe you, since if somebody had a gun, nobody even a stupid shit head would lie to them....

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lolshit that sucks.

If I ever got robbed at gunpoint, i'd be screwed. I have a reckless nature for not taking someones shit, regardless of the situation.
Luckily this is Canada, worst I dealt with are a few knife-point attempts...which ended poorly for them, because generally people who thieve are fucking stupid and easy to take down. Buut guns are a whole different ballgame.

As the others have said, report them to the cops and give lots of details.
EDIT: and if you aren't willing to do that, then there isn't anything you can do, except buy a gun. I know you wont, but I guess it's valid to point out that if you ever carry a gun for protection...you better use it, otherwise you'd just end up dead for scaring the robber.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I almost got robbed, but I kicked the guy in his, uh, "danger area" and ran away. I was with a friend, and she was tempted to take his wallet xD. If you have a gun, and you shoot him, he could easily sue you. American government is a little messed up, unless the street had cameras. It's a good idea to make some sort of plan too, if you ever were going to get robbed again, just to be safe.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ifish said:
Next time... if they ask if you have an iPod, and you do. say yes..... because if he searches your bag, you are fucked!

i don't believe you, since if somebody had a gun, nobody even a stupid shit head would lie to them....
I knew that they wouldn't search my bag since they don't have any time for that crap. I knew he would just check my pockets and stuff. I was so shocked the guy came up to me and asked me you got anything I was like no no I don't i swear they probably believed me since I look like a small kid they where mostly on my friends that are huge.

EDIT: Btw its illegal to own a gun in New York.

EDIT2: I am still a little stressed out about everything, I hope this will never happen again.

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
And this is why I learned how to defend myself in multitudes of ways. lolgunsrnothing
Assuming it is NYC, police will do nothing because this type of thing happens all the time.
The "system" rarely works for normal people.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wtf.gif
->
mellow.gif

So having guns is common in New York? ... Alright check that off my list of places to go to.

So I came home to find Jakob almost was robbed. At least it was $100 (albiet your friends) and not your life.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
wtf.gif
->
mellow.gif

So having guns is common in New York? ... Alright check that off my list of places to go to.

So I came home to find Jakob almost was robbed. At least it was $100 (albiet your friends) and not your life.
Yeah that is what my friend said $100 is nothing compared to your life. I don't know if guns are common in New York this is the first gun I ever saw in my entire life(not including a police gun). It matters about what area you go to in New York that is bad my area is really good but people from other areas started to come to my area now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even