1. velvetmxo

velvetmxo Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Japan
    @brynthomas80 Did you update your Edizon file or is it the same one from before? thanks for the hard work

Supreme23 likes this.
  2. iKing_PR

iKing_PR Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sorry for asking but...Is there any codes for this game or an save editor?

Supreme23 likes this.
  3. saiyanshinobi

saiyanshinobi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    @brynthomas80 I'm having an impossible time trying to edit the Gems in this game. I've collected a total of 37. I'm on chapter 18. In edizon i've tried to find the value to edit through Process of elimination. Meaning i searched 37. then spent 5 Gems. Searched 32 spent 1, searched for 31. and i've done it under u16 and u32. But no luck. I tried to edit the values in a hex editor like you explained before at 0x05a-0x059 but it still does not work. i'm at a loss as to what to do with the Gems in this game. I used your Cheat file from earlier and with some adjustments i was finally able to get it working on my file. In general this game is insanely finicky with its information. Maybe its a newer version? im not sure. If you could help me find a way to edit the gems id appreciate it.

Supreme23 likes this.
  4. Supreme23

Supreme23 GBAtemp Fan

United States

A gems code would be nice. I've tried to edit with sxos found the value but when I change it the gems won't change in-game:(

5. saiyanshinobi

saiyanshinobi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    @brynthomas80 Could the gems be a float value? i doubt they are considering you cant have a portion of a gem? maybe they're half bytes similar to talent points or money?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

@brynthomas80 Could the gems be a float value? i doubt they are considering you cant have a portion of a gem? maybe they're half bytes similar to talent points or money? if so how do i find them with edizon?

6. Tamtam

Tamtam Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    for gems you need a pointer thats why edizon cant find it for now as far as I know

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Alliance, editing, alive