Hacking Question All installed software "corrupted"

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if you eject the sd card while the switch or pc was accessing or writing to it its possible
if you updated your firmware or games then you may need to update your sig patches or firmware

if you don't want to update the firmware you may need to reinstall them without firmware requirement option

Last edited by pcwizard7,

aldo3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I did not eject the SD card. And my atmosphere is on the latest CFW. Also, I updated sigpatches after installing Doom. Still corrupt though.
Yooka Layle was corrupt as well but when I "check" for corruption in the end it succeeds and can be played. That is not the case for Doom (incl. 8GB update).

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I did not eject the SD card. And my atmosphere is on the latest CFW. Also, I updated sigpatches after installing Doom. Still corrupt though.
Yooka Layle was corrupt as well but when I "check" for corruption in the end it succeeds and can be played. That is not the case for Doom (incl. 8GB update).

Well i would delete doom data and download it again, you can leave the save data, if download large amounts of data is problem then i learn how to use the below to create custom nsps or xci if you use sxos with the update/dlc included

I watch the video guide to learn its long-winded so u may want to use the seek bar
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nsc_bui...lder-game-updates-dlc-in-a-single-xci.522486/

Last edited by pcwizard7,

aldo3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thanks. I did download it twice though - to no avail. I installed it using Goldleaf 0.5 and Goldtree (USB install via PC).

qurao

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I switched from ReiNX to the Kosmos package and had similar issues. To fix the issue, I just chainload fusee primary through Hekate instead of the default configuration.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise