ROM Hack all-in-one ntr plugin

Hdog731

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to have cheat.plg that's inside the ioritree's zip , the speedfly.plg , the ntrcheaphelper.js and the node.exe in the same folder
then drag and drop the cheathelper.js onto the node.exe.

so do i create a new folder to put the files into or is there a folder already made in one of the files that i put them into

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so do i create a new folder to put the files into or is there a folder already made in one of the files that i put them into
you can create a new folder, what's important is that the files I mentioned are in the same folder.

after you're done it will output a plugin folder with all the cheats inside it's own tittle id folder.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

Hdog731

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can create a new folder, what's important is that the files I mentioned are in the same folder.
ok so i draged and droped the NTRCheatHelper.js onto the node.exe but nothing happened i still have the same 4 files was something supposed to happen

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can also download my plg compilation here. it includes cheats for almost all 3ds games.
https://mega.nz/#F!QQ8AmZKJ!5pm32lcw2kbMhcTE9-eYqw

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok so i draged and droped the NTRCheatHelper.js onto the node.exe but nothing happened i still have the same 4 files was something supposed to happen
you're probably missing java. just download mine here

https://mega.nz/#F!QQ8AmZKJ!5pm32lcw2kbMhcTE9-eYqw

Reactions: ConKonner

Hdog731

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Ratbones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks a lot for this. I searched looooong for mh4u cheats, even did some by myself cause I didn't find some, but this "all in one" plugin has mh4u cheats and they are way cooler then mine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.