Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ooh a new trailer!? I've never played the previous one but when I seen the teaser for this I was sucked into getting it.
smile.gif

Edit: Just seen the trailer... iWant!!!!!
Edit: I didn't realize this was going to have a console release according to wiki... iWillGet!!!!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
hmmm.... which one must i save for. gaming pc? or 3ds? but if i try to save up for gaming pc it will take me up to 5+ months

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just came.

This game looks fucking amazing. I want it so much.

Now that it has a date, it looks like it's all set.

Narayan said:
hmmm.... which one must i save for. gaming pc? or 3ds? but if i try to save up for gaming pc it will take me up to 5+ months

It's not coming to the 3DS. Any rumors of this can be crushed right here since it runs on Unreal Engine 3 which won't be ported to the 3DS (as said by its creators). It's PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Guild McCommunist said:
Narayan said:

It's not coming to the 3DS. Any rumors of this can be crushed right here since it runs on Unreal Engine 3 which won't be ported to the 3DS (as said by its creators). It's PC, Xbox 360, and PS3.

He's not asking about this game in particular

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ikki said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Narayan said:

He's not asking about this game in particular

Ikki's right. if it's coming to the 3ds i'd choose the 3ds. but i like these kinds of graphics. it's kinda like tim burton's movies(which reminds me, i still haven't watch sweeney todd yet). and the gameplay's cool too. and alice uses guns.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y