Hacking akAIO freezes everytime when I update the loader

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oke I did update my loader to the latest from the akaio loader site and everytime when I start an game(after that update) it gives an white screen with EVERY game! but when I downgrade my loader(put an older loader on it) it works perfectly! so what is wrong?

games tested:
zelda st
nsmb

thats it!

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
well yea I did update from that site but to bad my router is uhh yea how is it called in english uhh the name is

WPA2-psk

changed it no way! it says it cant connect to wifi!

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only suggested via WiFi because you may putting the loaders in the wrong folder. Make sure you put them in "loaders" folder in the "__aio" folder itself.

~ Jon

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WPA2-psk is not supported by the normal DS, and DS Lite, but DSi supports WPA2-psk, but since no flashcarts can access most DSi features, your SOL.

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could always change your security (Changing the actual routers encryption) to WEP, which is supported by all of the DS versions. Turning your firewall off won't help unless your firewall blocks the DS, but since your on WPA2-psk, it won't even let the DS recognize it as a valid access point. (It should have a GREY or RED closed lock when you try to add another access point to your DS settings.)

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I did even turn it of and it still didnt work read my posts carefull!

``hmm well I did turn off that defense from my router but it still didnt work! ``

and I did change my dsi setting of course!

D-an-W

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Same problem here, even locks up trying to update via WiFi now, was fine before updating the loader (Just need to find the previous one now!).

Two black screens with "Loading" stuck on the bottom one (akAIO v1.5 + DSi v1.4E)...

D-an-W

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aeon said:
well when I start an game(just press a) then gives 2 white screens! guy download the akAIO 1.5 there is an old loader!

Yeah just done it, working ok again. I tried the WiFi update on a DS Lite too, gives the same result (Hangs at "Loading" after updating).

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's been a bit funny with the last two loaders for me also. The way I fixed it was to download a fresh copy of AKAIO, use the 04/12/09 loader as the default loader and put the latest loader (14/12/09) in the official loaders folder to be used manually if and when I need it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)