Hacking AKAIO 1.8.9z

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
forgive my ignorance, what exactly is the ongoing issue with the 3in1's?
Whether or not all features are supported.....so it comes down to source code being up to date and freely available to developers to fix issues. The ez flash 3in1 has had hardware changes that caused address issues.

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Updated mine to 1.8.9z so far so good ; ) ~ seems like the System Options menu interface has been cleaned up a bit.. or am I seeing things? But still good.

What does it mean by "Loader updated to Mighty Morphin"?

There were problems w/ the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Samurai ROM (I forgot the exact title but there's a "Samurai" in it). I guess it means the loader and AKAIO 1.8.9z now supports MMPR Samurai now w/ no issues.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Just curious, I selected "Disable AP Bypass" for Micheal Jackson The Experience 5381 (Yes, the vuvuzela prank is kinda funny tbh) but... ...the AP is still disabled and acts like the retail game instead of the surprise you should get.

Am I missing something or am I never going to be able to switch it off with that game?

loco365

Trophies
XP
That option doesn't concern itself with normal AP (in fact it didn't even show up until recently), it's for a special type of AP and is only really toggled in troubleshooting stuff.
Damn it. I guess I'll have to request a cheat code to re-enable it then. My friends and I got a good lol out of it.

It's especially amusing to add the vuvuzela sound sample from this game to any audio project and loop the sound.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34957059/FFVII%20Airship%20w%20vuvuzela.mp3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr