Thank you very much AKAIO team!
gbasp.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cool! i go on my netbook in school and see this!! great news!! cannot wait to try.

Tanks a lot norm, smiths and the beta testers, i am very tankfull
tongue.gif

ravage2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question: Will it now work on the acekard who had problems, you know the faulty batch or something? One of my friend as one so I'd like to know if I can tell him it work now. Thanks for the new release btw, keep up the good work folks!
yaynds.gif

Kyozoku

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ravage2002 said:
Question: Will it now work on the acekard who had problems, you know the faulty batch or something? One of my friend as one so I'd like to know if I can tell him it work now. Thanks for the new release btw, keep up the good work folks!
yaynds.gif

Yep, it does! I just tried it on one of those. Yay! So, thanks to all involved. I mean it!

xakota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to everyone who made this happen. You guys are an inspiration to me, I hope I can be a part of this scene someday.

dewback

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squirrelman10 said:
thanks normatt and akaio team for releasing this, one question does this work with coverflow ds? anyone know?

Yes, yes it does!!!

I was just going to post a Thanks and that the dscovered works no problems now tried to get it running last night was stuck on most of the loading screen for most of the roms on my card this would have saved the 2 hours that I messed with it.

Thanks for the update and I think it is working faster now even more of a plus

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I use the same memory card in my AK2i and my M3 Zero i as they can share the same game saves and both sets of system files can sit quite happily on the one card.

Anyway, its nice to see updates of any type and considering all the hard work that goes into updating the system files I would like to say a big thank you to all concerned, especially as there is no financial gain involved,

I don’t post on here as much as I used to but credit must be given where it is due

Much respect and many thanks.

bow.gif

D

Deleted User

KevInChester said:
xmastermiix said:
So this will work with the defective acekards 2.1 from december 09?

Go read the first post in this thread. There you go.
Awesome so my Defective Acekard 2.1 is just as good as not defective acekards now?

D

Deleted User

ahh cool this is good news i bought my defective acekard in december and waited until now to have it working
yaynds.gif

Djay187

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AC/DS said:
It's curious that Alice in Wonderland still does not work. Could it be because it is a DSi-only game?
Yeah I noticed this to, it was working fine on my XL with the old 1.6RC2 but now it's back to not being able to kill anything. But other than that great update, thanks to Normmatt and the team.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Question: Is it known how Yellow Wood Goblin's GBA improvements affect ROMs? Is it all about save-type and etc. or does it actually improve overall ROM compatibility?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, what about tacos?