Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Code:
AK-AIO 1.2
+ New AKRPG/AK2 Detection Routine which has proven to be much better
+ Cheat Update functions run from plugin, giving full memory access to it and allowing updates without full AKAIO updates
ÂÂ- Can choose to download USRCHEAT.DAT or CHEATS.XML and whether or not to display "Whats New" before launching
ÂÂ- Should be much more stable, perhaps a teeny bit faster
ÂÂ- Third option in "which cheat file to download" box displays the setting window at plugin launch, can be used for future expansion
+ Preliminary AK+ Support. Very preliminary. As in, no help offered but know it's still being worked on (See: AK+ SUPPORT)
+ New Experimental Cheat engine for AK2 and AKRPG, please report any bugs
+ EZIV compatiblity fixed without need for special line in globalsettings.ini
+ Scrolling Non-unicode Cheats/Notes, toggle in Advanced Options (default: on)
ÂÂ- Can also call cheat window in ROM Properties with SELECT (if button is visible)
+ Simple Internal Text Reader
ÂÂ- System Settings -> TXT Viewer
ÂÂ- Parses text, add bookmarks with X, scroll between bookmarks with L/R Buttons
ÂÂ- Not as fast as native TXT plugin due to pre-processing of text files, perhaps if we had the TXT Plugin source things could be done, but that would make sense.
+ Listview mode remembered
+ 3in1 Support should be fixed, with thanks to cory1492 for testing
+ GBA Frame issue with Slot-2 booting from main list fixed
+ Asian languages should be better supported, since we're compiling the menu with DevKitARM 21
+ Variable Height Scrollbars and clickable arrows in cheat window/internal TXT viewer. 3 new BMPs for skinning: scrollbar_t.bmp/scrollbar_m.bmp/scrollbar_b.bmp
+ Super awesome hidden poweroff button in help window, add your own "poweroff.bmp" to "__aio" for fun

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3104

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smiths said:
Just prepping a topic, as a release unfortunately has been pushed ahead because of the cheats database changing (and other things).

The whole updater is now in a plugin form... transparent to y'all, but it allows full memory and everything to be used by the updater which is working nicely.
There's other things, but we're documenting them now. so within the next 24 hours there should be a release.
Now homebrew bounty us
smile.gif

We can only hope for you gize. Hopefully you'll win because your custom firmware for AK is pretty good better than official firmware.

So within the month/week or what?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about that Smiths, I had a feeling that would break things. :/ I ended up overhauling the cheat site to make it easier to maintain and update. Instead of having all the files at the root of the site, I ended up organizing them into their own directories. Though the latest links will always download the latest files no matter where they are or what they are named. I also changed it so instead of redirecting to the file, they download directly from now on.

If theres anything I can do to make updating the cheats any easier, let me know. Also sorry again. :/

Smiths

AKAIO Person of Interest TAGS ARE THE BEST
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
The main thing from my side is the wifi stuff will still have a settings window in the start menu of the loader, but once you select to start the update routine, it'll load a wifi plugin (simple, but uses acekard stuff so calendar window on top, but bottom is just black screen with the progress bars). this gives full memory to the wifi updater.

the only problem is currently it does not want to reset back into the AKAIO menu. this is why i need some source of any of bliss' plugins.
But now it can at least download the USRCHEAT.DAT or CHEATS.XML (which may be good for those who have USRCHEAT probs on the RPG... XML is only a little larger than the DAT file) and unzip it without memory problems. We pushed it to the limit.

also this means really I can just update the wifi loader and release it whenever, without having to do a whole new AKAIO release.

but again.. if anyone archived the bliss plugin sources before he deleted them, let me know.

3in1 support is fixed according to cory... so blame him from now on if it doesn't work.
smile.gif

Norm's trying to Add something else but it's not truly worKing much + he's the sole tester ... he's determined.

i like teasing forum threads.

Smiths

OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
Norm is MIA so i don't release anyway until we've both downloaded and compiled the latest changes we've made and done our own testing and critquing.
But anyway, if I release what I have now, i won't be happy. the wifi updating is now going awesome, but the fact it cannot return to the AK menu after it's completed really pisses me off.

i guess I could look into moonshell's method of it but really i dunno. i'm waiting on norm so i can whine at him.

Smiths

OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.gamergeddon.com
XP
Country
United States
you should all suck off the rebootlib developer.

that seems to be working, and cuts down on the size of the wifi plugin since it doesn't need all the loaders.
smile.gif

i'm happy. considering i could never get it to work when i first began programming for the NDS. my how my skills have grown. *stroke*

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Smiths:
I just sent a PM over with (dsm, dsvid, lmp, tuna-vids) plugins and their sources. No idea where I got them from, though it was probably bliss' site before he closed it up.

Be careful of the *stroke*, too much hair on the palms would make typing troublesome...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning