jakey103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've had an acekard 2 for a while now, but I was wondering whether or not I should invest in a cyclods. I have heard of benefits such as real time features etc. but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Cyclo Team aren't updating, so it's becoming a second-rate cart really fast.

Don't listen to this. They've been slow lately with the updates but apparently that's because they're working on something. Whether it's true or not it remains to be seen however I think it's too soon to state that they "aren't updating".

As for the extra features the Cyclo has... well, I don't even use them. I bought it because of the reputation and I'm very happy with it.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt CycloEvo will turn into another DS-X level fiasco. That being stated, AK2i will do nearly everything you'd want (spare RTS, and a few other little things) at a fraction of the price, and it will work with the DSi.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sfg said:
tattar8 said:
Cyclo Team aren't updating, so it's becoming a second-rate cart really fast.

Don't listen to this. They've been slow lately with the updates but apparently that's because they're working on something. Whether it's true or not it remains to be seen however I think it's too soon to state that they "aren't updating".

As for the extra features the Cyclo has... well, I don't even use them. I bought it because of the reputation and I'm very happy with it.
Sorry, I meant updating quickly

jakey103

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok thanks, I think I'll stick with my AK2 and AKAIO
smile.gif

Site & Scene News