Hacking AK2i,iEDGE&M3i0

o2oxygen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello currently i own AK2i iEDGE and M3i Zero now honestly and ofcourse im was not able to use them all at the same time

now im wondering which one should i sell among the 3 and buy a SCDS2? should i get rid of AK2i? iEDGE or M3i Zero? or Sell of them 3 and get the new SuperCard?

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Given that most people on here won't own all 3 of those carts, you're in a much better position to decide for yourself which cart to sell.

o2oxygen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for the fast reply. but do you think its worth it to sell my M3i and iEDGE to exchange with SCDS2i? or do you think AK team will make a new cart to compete with SCDS2i?

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I were you, I'll sell the M3i Zero.

Because AK2i have AKAIO it's pretty well supported.

And I love the IEDGE, awesome build quality, even if updates are slow (about 1 per month).

Greatforce

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good question, Cambridge
tongue.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd sell the M3i Zero for sure, it has absolutely nothing on a DStwo.
The Acekard 2i is worth keeping because of it's near-perfect ROM compatibility.
Can't speak for the iEDGE though.

DSTwo is great and worth the money, definitely.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
EDGE - you're assured in the future.
M3i Zero - Dunno...
Ak2i - atleast.. the compatibilty is OK.

For me.. I'll sell M3i then Ak2i.. ill rather not to sell EDGE.. because of this past years.. they never failed me incomes of their flashcart's compatibility, they were a little bit slow but who cares.. as long as they dont forget us.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
i can assure that bootstrap is update-able..

never tried the GBA and its other features though (rather.. im just interested on their Anti-AP measures on Commercial NDS ROMS)

o2oxygen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Scott-105 said:
o2oxygen said:
would it be a better choice if i sell my M3i Zero and buy iPlayer rather than SuperCard?
I don't see a point there. I think the iPlayer isn't any cheaper than the SuperCard.

yes but since i can play NDS on my AK2i and iEDGE... then for i player i can Run GBA & .AVI movies... but on the other hand SuperCard can play NDS (which already i can do with my AK2i & iEDGE) and it can play GBA games. im not sure if supercard can play .avi movies?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
o2oxygen said:
Scott-105 said:
o2oxygen said:
would it be a better choice if i sell my M3i Zero and buy iPlayer rather than SuperCard?
I don't see a point there. I think the iPlayer isn't any cheaper than the SuperCard.

yes but since i can play NDS on my AK2i and iEDGE... then for i player i can Run GBA & .AVI movies... but on the other hand SuperCard can play NDS (which already i can do with my AK2i & iEDGE) and it can play GBA games. im not sure if supercard can play .avi movies?

The supercard has an extensive in game menu that let's you do many unique things that other flashcarts couldn't even dream of doing. Plus it has an SDK released, meaning people can develop homebrew for the supercard using it's power. It also has a PDF/ebook reader and a soon to come SNES emulator. And as stated above the .avi playback should come soon.

Furthermore, I think the iPlayer costs more than the supercard.

sadak5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
DeltaBurnt said:
o2oxygen said:
Scott-105 said:
o2oxygen said:

The supercard has an extensive in game menu that let's you do many unique things that other flashcarts couldn't even dream of doing. Plus it has an SDK released, meaning people can develop homebrew for the supercard using it's power. It also has a PDF/ebook reader and a soon to come SNES emulator. And as stated above the .avi playback should come soon.

Yes, the Iplayer costs more than supercard.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
o2oxygen said:
Scott-105 said:
o2oxygen said:

Speaking of this, I've recently become a huge fan of it's improved in-game guide feature. Having a few large maps (one overworld with placenames and one with material locations) has made remembering things like where certain materials are in DQ IX far easier.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-