OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
allright, so here's the deal:

I've have my acekard2i for about half a year now, works great. But yesterday, I started my dsi and it showed the acekard icon.
So I pressed it and got the 'an error has occured' screen. I popped it out, cleaned the contacts and put it back in, and it showed the dannyphantom icon again. But sometimes when I press the dannyphantom logo, I get the same error.
I've tried the paper trick and cleaned the contacts

anybody formiliar with this?

thanks in advance.

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
I am assuming you tried the standard Paper Trick - making the Acekard itself fatter with paper/card...

This version may solve your problem: I have a piece of paper inside the Acekard making the microSD fatter. Solves my problems of freezing / not showing up.

scrtmstr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
XWolf said:
I am assuming you tried the standard Paper Trick - making the Acekard itself fatter with paper/card...

This version may solve your problem: I have a piece of paper inside the Acekard making the microSD fatter. Solves my problems of freezing / not showing up.
I tried your version, cured it for a bit, I still get the error screen with the DP logo.

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scrtmstr said:
allright, so here's the deal:

I've have my acekard2i for about half a year now, works great. But yesterday, I started my dsi and it showed the acekard icon.
So I pressed it and got the 'an error has occured' screen. I popped it out, cleaned the contacts and put it back in, and it showed the dannyphantom icon again. But sometimes when I press the dannyphantom logo, I get the same error.
I've tried the paper trick and cleaned the contacts

anybody formiliar with this?

thanks in advance.

I don't have the error.But it does show up as a Danny Phantom.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SgtThom said:
I don't have the error.But it does show up as a Danny Phantom.
Yeah, I don't have the same problem either, but I get the Danny Phantom icon.....same as every other AK2i IN THE WORLD updated to run on DSi 1.4..........hope this helps OP
wacko.gif

D

Deleted_171835

It happened to me on my old Acekard 2i. I purchased a new one. The build quality on those carts aren't that good.

Probably has to do with dirty/damaged contacts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY