Homebrew AGB_FIRM Help

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have asked this question around, and have not found an answer.

My GBA game says it is saving, but when I quit the game and go back in, it acts like I never played it. It is not only one game, it is every single GBA game I have used. I am using converted .gba to .cia games. I think it must be the AGB_FIRM. What am I doing wrong?

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember, I am going to try to create another custom GBA rom and see if it saves.

EDIT: it is not the footer, I changed the footer, still not saving

EDIT 2: The AGB_FIRM is in it's original state, still not working.

Last edited by Aletron9000,

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If all else fails, the game you're playing might be incompatible with AGB_FIRM's save emulation. Look on that iso site for a thread titled "[TUTORIAL] - Convert GameBoy Advance (GBA) ROMs to GBA VC CIA files" for a comprehensive guide, including patching problematic (#triggered) games.

Aletron9000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If all else fails, the game you're playing might be incompatible with AGB_FIRM's save emulation. Look on that iso site for a thread titled "[TUTORIAL] - Convert GameBoy Advance (GBA) ROMs to GBA VC CIA files" for a comprehensive guide, including patching problematic (#triggered) games.

Thank you, this was the issue, i can finally play the game without it constantly restarting! :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E