Gaming Again DS

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ehh... yeah it doesn't seem anywhere near as good as Hotel Dusk or Trace Memory.. which is a little disappointing.

That being said, even though the character portraits and constant moving around are a little annoying, the story seems intruiging enough so I'm going to keep playing :/

But urgh yes.. Last Window.. I really hope it gets a release. They should crawl back to Tecmo's office and ask if they could publish this one too xDD

elixirdream said:
last window = hotel dusk sequel?
my impression of last window is so much different then this game
would always try last window rather this game

Yeah, its the sequel to Hotel Dusk. And yeah I'd obviously rather play that too, but I'm playing what I can right now
tongue.gif

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
yea its been dumped i was playing it yesterday on my AK2i, but it always gives a "corrupt save" after you return to the game after either playing something else, turning off the DS or simply going into the settings, so finding it (i looked for a while) isnt even worth it

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
yea its been dumped i was playing it yesterday on my AK2i, but it always gives a "corrupt save" after you return to the game after either playing something else, turning off the DS or simply going into the settings, so finding it (i looked for a while) isnt even worth it

...There's been a cracked version released since then, which lets you save perfectly. Just look for that one instead.

Although.. I'm not even sure if this is worth playing to be honest. I'm just gonna keep playing because the story looks okay and I love CING, but the game has a lot of annoying flaws. It gets more obvious as you keep playing. Still grateful to the guy who cracked it tho ;]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol