Gaming Again DS

radders248

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still waiting for this to get dumped, not asking for the dump or anythng, ive jst read multiple release dates for this in the US and am wondering if its actually been released accross the pond yet or am i jst waiting for somethng that hasnt been released yet?

radders248

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems that way, ive jst read a load about it being out march 30th in the USA and a few saying other dates too, just the website says nothing, theres been no reviews and no dumps too
unsure.gif
its jst strange, was wondering if anyone knew anythng over there, cause bein in the UK here we jst have to sit and wait

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
radders248 said:
It seems that way, ive jst read a load about it being out march 30th in the USA and a few saying other dates too, just the website says nothing, theres been no reviews and no dumps too
unsure.gif
its jst strange, was wondering if anyone knew anythng over there, cause bein in the UK here we jst have to sit and wait

I know it's almost like we're trapped on an island with 1 little computer between 1000 people waiting for a message on the screen or something.

radders248

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[/quote]I know it's almost like we're trapped on an island with 1 little computer between 1000 people waiting for a message on the screen or something.
[/quote]

Sarcasm not needed, im just saying that when a game like this, which i thought might get bigger press than it has ( i.e. no reviews anywhere) and has suposedly been out 2 weeks now, with no1 on any rom site askin about it, i was just wondering if anyone knew anythng or if id simply missed a release date change
unsure.gif

grimtooth

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
radders248 said:
unsure.gif
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-again/64244

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sarcasm not needed, im just saying that when a game like this, which i thought might get bigger press than it has ( i.e. no reviews anywhere) and has suposedly been out 2 weeks now, with no1 on any rom site askin about it, i was just wondering if anyone knew anythng or if id simply missed a release date change
unsure.gif

[/quote]
I wasn't being sarcastic I was being serious, it does seem to actually be like that, there isn't much communication really.

radders248

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha sorry then
unsure.gif
used to reading a lotta people here being that way, not the most helpful thing.
But exactly,i know what you mean, usually theres a lot to read or at least a few people complaining bout the lack of a dump, but this just seems to have passed everyone by

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
What do you guys mean with ''there are no reviews'' ?
Doesn't this count as a review or am i misunderstanding?

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/review-again/64244

I had high hopes for this game, but apperantly its a bit less fun then hotel dusk or something... oh well, maybe i am going to try it anyhoo....
I always wanna see for myself

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
At moment, what I can call personal "hype" Most of it goes toward Again.

Hotel Dusk was seriously one of MOST AWESOME games I played initially with DS. and something more from the same makers is gonna be awesome for sure. No questions asked!

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Urgh... How has it not been dumped yet!? The few reviews I've read said that the game is really bad compared to Hotel Dusk, but I still wanna try it out! At the time, I actually bought hotel dusk I liked it so much O___O

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
To tell you the truth it's not that good of a game too much moving between offices and not playing in a crime scene. heck apart from 2 min at the start I spent 2 hours of mindless uninteresting talk. and the body signs the main characters do repeats endlessly! nothing original. no wonder the game got such low review rates.
oh and it's very predictable. I will wait for hotel dusk last window to fill in the gap left by this game, if it will ever get released in English with the bankrupt thingy :/

25FF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Shinintendo said:
To tell you the truth it's not that good of a game too much moving between offices and not playing in a crime scene. heck apart from 2 min at the start I spent 2 hours of mindless uninteresting talk. and the body signs the main characters do repeats endlessly! nothing original. no wonder the game got such low review rates.
oh and it's very predictable. I will wait for hotel dusk last window to fill in the gap left by this game, if it will ever get released in English with the bankrupt thingy :/

It only lives up to its name.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Shinintendo said:

most of the time lots of things here are being overhyped
just because one is great but that doesn't mean the following will be doing the same

last window = hotel dusk sequel?
my impression of last window is so much different then this game
would always try last window rather this game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and idk if something will happen to my ps3 if i connect it to wifi with hen activated
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I remember when the Atari 2600 was new and exciting lol
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient