After i've changed the date, gateway doesn't load anymore

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by bdino, Jun 9, 2014.

1. bdino
    OP

bdino Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2014
    France
    Hi, I don't know if the title is clear enough so I'll try to make my problem clearer here.

So gateway was working fine, but as my 3ds wasn't on the right date (since it's an old model, it was on 1/1/2012), I wanted to change it, as well as the language. So did I, and now, when i'm trying to access gateway by the DS profile, it doesn't load. At first I was puzzled but I then thought it was probably due to the DS profile being changed. So, how can I get it to work again ? I did a backup of my nand, as I've installed emunand, but I don't know if this has anything to do with it, and I don't know if it can help.

Shall I format the system, and the re install gateway ? I think this will work, as this seems to be the safest bet, but i'm not 100% sure about it, and I don't want to mess up anything.

Sorry if a similar questions has been asked already, but I don't know how this problem can be called actually, so, yeah. Thanks guys.

2. ETNWIND

ETNWIND Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 13, 2013
    United States
    You need to run the blue card file (GW_INSTALLER) again after each time you changed certain settings or played nds games. No need to format the system.

3. bdino
    OP

bdino Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2014
    France
    Thank you, it works fine. Was unware about the nds part as well.