After downgrade Emunand

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TopKekMaster, Jan 6, 2016.

1. TopKekMaster
    OP

TopKekMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2015
    Brazil
    Hello
    Erm, so, I just did the downgrade(O3ds10.3U to O3ds9.2U) and it worked successfully for me
    After downgrading I decided to create a emunand and install RXtools, and so did I
    So, after going to the browser and going to the rxtools website, I use the option "Launch rxmode in Emunand". After that, I checked the system version and it seems to have worked perfectly, as it shows in the system version "RX3D 9.2.0-20U". However, when I exit the system settings and launch it again, the system version shows "9.2.0-20U".
    I really don't know what is happening, since I believe once I leave the system settings it goes back to sysnand. Is it supposed to? And is it safe to try to update this "Emunand"?
    Or maybe, it has something to do with the downgrade, but I really don't know.

2. Tony_93

Tony_93 GBAtemp Addict

Jun 13, 2015
    United States
    California
    Yes is normal.

Everytime you exit system settings your system reboots to apply any changes made (kickining you out to sysnand in the proccess).

This happens in every system out there, wether is a 2DS, a 3DS LL or a N3DS.

When you update emunand make sure you see RX3D before and you will be fine.

TopKekMaster likes this.
  3. TopKekMaster
    OP

TopKekMaster Member

Newcomer
    Nov 8, 2015
    Brazil
    Oh, alright then, thanks for the help mate :D