Advice About My Youtube Poop

teenprogramming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think of my Youtube Poop? Like it, hate it, indifferent to it, etc. If you don't really like it, could you please post what I could do better in the future to improve upon it?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCScaxVntY4[/youtube]​

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Exodia: Hello there!
rofl.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube Poops in general aren't that funny. It's mainly just taking something and either A) mashing up audio to make it sound stupid or B) add sounds to make it sound stupid. Then for some reason people think it's funny to add shit like ear-bleed noises.

In general they're just highly unoriginal and use the same lame source of material. If I have to see another instance of that fucking Zelda CD-i thing I'm just going to track down the servers of every Youtube Poop forum and axe it to death.

As per your Youtube Poop, I wasn't amused. The audio was poorly cut in, leaving small-but-noticeable gaps of blank space in the sound. I also just didn't find it funny. It's the same humor of every Youtube Poop and that became old after, I don't know, the first five Youtube Poops. I think you need to use new source material instead of basically dried out memes that EVERY Youtube Poop uses.

I think I understand why they're called Youtube Poop now. It's the same shit over and over again.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of the dialogue that you added in is really choppy and akwardly placed. Plus, it kind of seems to retread a lot of old ground that tons of other YTP's already cover.

To be fair, however, I don't really like them to begin with.

Wombo Combo

That Ain't Falco
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This guys stuff is usually pretty funny.
[youtube]AbO1Dl7XMuo[/youtube]

I would say get better audio and cut the video shorter so it gets to the part faster where the joke is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking Biden making us pay full internet prices +1