Adventure Island: The Beginning (WiiWare)

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Hudson released the first screens of the new WiiWare Adventure Island Game: "Adventure Island: The Beginning".

The game won't be retro, but will still be a 2D platform game. The skate sections will have Balance Board support!

2p10_03u_1.png

2p06_01.png

source and more images: http://www.wiiloveit.com/Home/games/advent...d-the-beginning

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I had that game on my old GameBoy (not the color one, the anti-nuclear one XD) and it was awesome.. that way though, it looks like shit :\

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinda makes me wish I had a Wii.

Adventure Island was awesome on the NES/GB.

You guys dogging on it don't know what you're talking about.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Morgawr said:
I had that game on my old GameBoy (not the color one, the anti-nuclear one XD) and it was awesome.. that way though, it looks like shit :\

QUOTE(m3rox @ Feb 20 2009, 09:06 PM) Kinda makes me wish I had a Wii.

Adventure Island was awesome on the NES/GB.

You guys dogging on it don't know what you're talking about.
If you actually took the time to read what I said, you'd find I out that I played the GB one when I was younger.. and that WiiWare game seems shit to me... The fun of adventure island was it being 2D with just simple graphics of you jumping and throwing stuff... Being the new one 3D, it kind of kills the fun of the game to me
frown.gif

EDIT: lol I hate this topic, it made me go dig through my old stuff and found my original copies of Gameboy Color + Pokemon Red + Adventure Island + Pokemon Silver + other shitload of original games... @_@

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, you guys are quick to shovel on the crap over two screenshots. As far as I'm concerned, it looks like a better effort than the average WiiWare game, and will probably end up pretty decent. That said, it doesn't look massively impressive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk