Hacking Adrenaline v3 Released!

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so for a backup of ps1 games...the best thing to do is download something from PSN for adrenaline... as in like we need a ps1 base game now, or people are downloading a ps1 demo and sending it through mai now? I don't understand. I don't think I'm getting this right. I don't even have adrenaline 3 installed cause I couldn't get it to launch, but I know I need it.

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded locoroco demo for PSP as my base game for Adrenaline. WoRks perfectly, and is a pretty small game.

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded locoroco demo for PSP as my base game for Adrenaline. WoRks perfectly, and is a pretty small game.
I have v2 adrenaline. I just don't understand what is necessary for installing v3. The instructions say install it the same, put diles in ux0:adrenaline folder, but that doesn't explain an install method. Easy installer still will place my files in the pspemu folder, and that's not working to install this for me. Do I need anythimg from psn other than the billiards game demo that was drm-free and not exactly from psn, technically?

Last edited by Retinal_FAILURE,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I have v2 adrenaline. I just don't understand what is necessary for installing v3. The instructions say install it the same, put diles in ux0:adrenaline folder, but that doesn't explain an install method. Easy installer still will place my files in the pspemu folder, and that's not working to install this for me. Do I need anythimg from psn other than the billiards game demo that was drm-free and not exactly from psn, technically?
You're way overthinking it. First of all, when it says the installation is the same, it means moving the adrenaline files you'd normally download manually to the same ux0:\adrenaline folder as v2 required. That's it.

Secondly, you're using an outdated version of the Easy Adrenaline Installer. Update it, and it'll install the latest version of Adrenaline just fine. You don't need any other demos, games, or anything. It's 100% the same process as always.

Reactions: Retinal_FAILURE

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Snip.

Attachments

• mai.jpg
    mai.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 174
Last edited by retrofan_k, , Reason: Fixed the issue myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy