Hacking Adrenaline sleep crashing during issues

Ragnarok135

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have a problem that i have not been able to resolve, every time i use adrenaline and while playing games (nes emu) the game will freeze crashing adrenaline) once that happens i only have one option and that is closing the app but if i try to open it again the icon hangs and freezes the console and needs a hard reboot, i re installed adrenaline again but it still happens, any suggestions???

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So i have a problem that i have not been able to resolve, every time i use adrenaline and while playing games (nes emu) the game will freeze crashing adrenaline) once that happens i only have one option and that is closing the app but if i try to open it again the icon hangs and freezes the console and needs a hard reboot, i re installed adrenaline again but it still happens, any suggestions???

Why are you using adrenaline to play emulators when retroarch on vita is a much better option?

Ragnarok135

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A nes emulator? Nes on the vita plays perfectly. Seriously i can't think of any emulator that isn't better on vita at this point.
Gba has better emulation on psp and apparently some snk games are not ok, anyway soo are you implying that the double emulation is the issue for adrenaline dying?

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even gPSP on Retroarch is very good now with the recently fixed dynarec. The only thing PSP has over Vita now is some bad N64 emulators.

The only thing I've seen crash Adrenaline so far is lolicon, but there is PSP homebrew that is known to be incompatible such as file managers, don't know if that extends to some emulators too.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gba has better emulation on psp and apparently some snk games are not ok, anyway soo are you implying that the double emulation is the issue for adrenaline dying?

No that wont affect it, its just that there is no point now using adrenaline for emualtion when the vita does a much much better job.

If you have any overclocks going on, disable them, that might help. Also any other plugins you are using. But in reality, just use the vita side of things, its simply better.

Ragnarok135

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No that wont affect it, its just that there is no point now using adrenaline for emualtion when the vita does a much much better job.

If you have any overclocks going on, disable them, that might help. Also any other plugins you are using. But in reality, just use the vita side of things, its simply better.
I dont have any overclocking which is why like i said no one has been able to answer my question also disabling all my plugins sounds worse tbh specially when i mostly have the basics installed like npdrm and stuff, i haven't of adrenaline will crash with psx/psp games but if it does then clearly the issue is worse than i thought

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Even gPSP on Retroarch is very good now with the recently fixed dynarec. The only thing PSP has over Vita now is some bad N64 emulators.

The only thing I've seen crash Adrenaline so far is lolicon, but there is PSP homebrew that is known to be incompatible such as file managers, don't know if that extends to some emulators too.

Is 1.8.4 the latest retroarch build? The issue i have with retro is that is seems cumbersome and complicated when the psp emus were easier to understand, i guess i can install retro and use it again and hopefully it will work this time

Reactions: wad11656

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that is the latest stable Retroarch, it IS complicated but its the same on every device, so worth learning.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What you have to bear in mind as well regarding psp emulators on a vita is that you are taking multiple steps to get the same result.

Psp on a vita to my knowledge is part hardware, and part emulation in order for games to run.

So youre relying on an emulator of a psp, which in turn is running an emulator of a Gameboy advance. That original Gameboy advance emulator for the psp is relying on exact psp hardware, which may have ever so slight differences on a vita, because some of it is emulation. Tiny differences like that can cause crashes. It's just the nature of the beast when you're emulating another device, on an emulator. It's never going to be great.

Like I said before, at this point, your way better off with retroarch for vita.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

hey,, i prefer PSP GBA Emulator on Vita, PSP SNES Emulator on VITA too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyway so did you fix your issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: