Hacking Adrenaline Black Screen On Game Load

Ohgr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I am trying to get adrenaline on my PSTV to work. I can get to the load screen and see it running. I see it reads my USB drive storage space. I see the game ISO file I have on my USB. When I hover over it, it loads the video in the background and plays the games music. However when I try to load the game file itself it will go to a black screen and just sit there. This is the first time I have tried to install any version of adrenaline and my first go at installing it. I feel I am close but I am missing something here. Does anyone have a suggestion as to why it will not load from my USB mounted as UX0?

I had some issues when I first tried to install adrenaline. I loaded it to the PSTV storage and I am still unsure if it should have been loaded there or on the USB drive mounted as UX0. I may have folders in multiple spots now and am confused as to the proper place to install it. Either way it appears to be loading the emulator just fine but the ISO files it will not play at all. I am trying PSP ISO files for Street fighter alpha and Tekken 6. No luck on either one. I am tempted to reformat the PSTV and start fresh.

Ohgr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have any ideas? Does 6.6.1 still need a base game, because I do not have one installed on the PSTV. Do you install adrenaline to the PSTV stock memory or do you install it to the USB mounted as UX0?

Ohgr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So not exactly sure where I messed up at but I did get it working finally. I started over and mounted it as UX0 when I installed adrenaline. I also learned that vitashell does not like transferring large files when mounted as UX0 I did my transfer mounted as UMA0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: