One of the leaders of the Vita scene, TheFl0w, has released a new version of his PSP CFW for Vita, Adrenaline. This April update adds the following:
- Changelog v2 -
- Added 64MB RAM support for homebrews.
- Added ability to use the 'ur0:' partition as Memory Stick.
- Added Advanced AA filter (disable 'Smooth Graphics' for that filter).
- Added ability to change smooth graphics (GPU internal bilinear filter).
- Added ability to change screen size (2.0x, 1.75x, 1.5x, 1.25x, 1.0x).
- Fixed sound issue in 'MotorStorm' and some other games.
- Fixed bug where 'ms0:/MUSIC' and 'ms0:/PICTURE' were not found in XMB.
- Fixed bug where changing options in the official settings menu didn't have any effect.
For those wondering about PS1 support, that has not been added yet. The path for adrenaline has changed as well, to 'ux0:adrenaline' instead of 'ux0: pspemu/adrenaline'.
How to install Adrenaline - * Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future). * Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/. * Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'. * Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases). * In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:'. * Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:adrenaline/661.PBP'. * Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines: *KERNEL ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx *TITLEID ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx Example of config.txt: # You must reboot for changes to take place. *KERNEL ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx *main # main is a special titleid for SceShell ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx *NPXS10015 # this is for modifying the version string ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx *TITLEID ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx