Country
United States

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not all of them, just the ones that were being publicly used at the time. Other people donated their certs and they'll keep working until those are banned which will cause more people to donate even more certs and...you can see where this is going.
I can, I just left the thread saying the new certs are now banned as well.
And while you all are looking for new certs, I've already downloaded 82GB worth of games from "those sites".
CDN not needed...

Reactions: matias3ds

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
And while you all are looking for new certs, I've already downloaded 82GB worth of games from "those sites".
CDN not needed...
Where do you think those sites are getting them from? CDN... If that stops we will see releases a lot slower.

Every morning I wake up, something is not working, I join the discord, 12 seconds later it's fixed and good to download.

Last edited by Soluble,

razorG858

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After the first public cert was banned, we get another one 30mins later. So you dont need to put YOUR cert inside. And yea all NSP floating around on "those" sites are all from CDNSP.

Last edited by razorG858,

veddermandan

Trophies
Website
youtu.be
XP
Country
Australia
CDN not needed...

Yes but it is easier and safer downloading directly from Nintendo themselves.

Look for CDNSP GUI Bob 3.5 its working right now. Its available from those "download sites" with several console ids included. Approx 1000 titles available for download.
I just finished downloading all available DLC.
Will now get the rest of the eshop games i haven't downloaded yet.

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
After the first public cert was banned, we get another one 30mins later. So you dont need to put YOUR cert inside. And yea all NSP floating around on "those" sites are all from CDNSP.
Yeah I think they may have a few more in the bank too ;)

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where do you think those sites are getting them from? CDN... If that stops we will see releases a lot slower.

Every morning I wake up, something is not working, I join the discord, 12 seconds later it's fixed and good to download.
So they take all the ban risk for us and provide the trimmed files within one or two clicks. Nice. Thanks for confirming this.

Yes but it is easier and safer downloading directly from Nintendo themselves.

Look for CDNSP GUI Bob 3.5 its working right now. Its available from those "download sites" with several console ids included. Approx 1000 titles available for download.
I just finished downloading all available DLC.
Will now get the rest of the eshop games i haven't downloaded yet.
I have no need or want for eshop titles. I stick with xci.

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

veddermandan

Trophies
Website
youtu.be
XP
Country
Australia
So do I, and many other people. All from a nice fast seedbox. And I don't have to trim over 250 games.

I doubt that with the ipatches.
All good mate. I got most of mine via torrent. But this is way easier.

Attachments

• 20180727_145842.jpg
    20180727_145842.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 307
Reactions: superswaz

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Right. As if now you can do the same thing with CDNSP Bob GUI that the people uploading on those sites do. Pros: you don't have to jump through however-many CAPTCHAs, etc. Cons: you are downloading directly from Nintendo, if you have qualms about that.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Mr. Wizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Right. As if now you can do the same thing with CDNSP Bob GUI that the people uploading on those sites do. Pros: you don't have to jump through however-many CAPTCHAs, etc. Cons: you are downloading directly from Nintendo, if you have qualms about that.
There is a difference.
1) The seedbox I use doesn't have captchas and all files are direct links. So ya...
2) They are not getting it from CDN they are dumping cartridges. Yes the DLC and Updates are NSPs most likely from CDN but the XCIs are dumps.
3) I prefer using XCI dumps over NSP installs.
4) The XCI files are pre-trimmed.
5) I'm getting twice the speed from the seedbox that I do using bob gui with CDN servers.

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Does the download (Bob v3.5) have everything you need? I have keys.txt and a comma delimited file with titleIDs if that helps. Also I have Python 3.something installed. What extra Python packages (if that's the correct term) would I need?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
This.
And right now, i'm NOT even touching NSP, only XCI, and i'm not banned. Yet..
I’ve been using xci and installing nsp’s via the cdnsp gui to grab my content and using to install xci Quest/flashback/DevMenu for about nearly a month now and I’ve had no ban so far but I certainly would never use feeshop or the nxshop to download titles, no way it really is not worth that extra convenience! also I would not go online with an nsp for example if I used Mario Kart 8 and I always shut my WiFi off before installing and always after then I shut down first delete my nsp of my sd card power back up and then play I never install an nsp and play ASAP.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank you for this post, it’s really helpful! Answered a lot of my questions.

However, I’m still wondering one thing. Using the cdnsp method, do you think I would get banned if I turned WiFi on for just a few minutes whenever I wanted to transfer a game to my SD card using my network? Or is it advisable to just remove the SD card whenever I want to put a new NSP on it?

Thanks again
Sorry I just answered that question before I saw your comment, please read above for answer ;)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: mranonymous

warcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oops !! i forgot about the bans , thats because i have been ban already i realize 3 days ago :-) , but i dont mind i dont like online playing and i wouldnt pay for nintendo online .
But i gues there could be 2 threads , for the players that woudnt mind beeing ban and for the players that do !
Lucky me im already ban i dont have to worry about that anymore :-)

I solved that problem by purchasing a 2nd switch and starting a new nintendo ID on it. The only games that go I the 2nd switch are DL games. The ones I intend to play online I purchase. I use the DL games more as demos. If I really like the game then I go out and buy it so I can have the case in my collection. Give back to the developers that make amazing titles

Reactions: matias3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 50% closer to getting my teeth fixed +3