Adata class 6 microsdhc

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by munkybfunky, Dec 6, 2008.

Dec 6, 2008

Adata class 6 microsdhc by munkybfunky at 7:50 AM (1,147 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. munkybfunky
    OP

Newcomer munkybfunky Newbie

United States
    Since the EDGE is not spring-loaded, I was wondering if the Adata and the Transcend microsdhc have anything on the top to make it easier to claw out. I've seen some pictures and it doesn't look like it has anything.

Thanks in advance.

2. xtinct84

Newcomer xtinct84 Member

United States
    Does the A-data or Transcend 8gb microsdhc class 6 card even work with the edge flash card?

I would think that would be a more important question,

3. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    EDGE supports SDHC. In fact, all current generation flash carts support SDHC, minus the R4 and clones.

However, out of all the 8GB microSDHC cards you can get, I'd suggest you get the Transcend Class 6 or Kingston or even Sandisk, since those are more reliable and consistent choices as compared to A-DATA.

4. TooMuchActions

Newcomer TooMuchActions Member

United States
    A-Data...lots of people reported. Not very reliable in term of data save. I have Transcend class 6 and Kingston class 4 all ordered from Newegg....all have perform well so far.

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    I can confirm that the A-Data 4 gig Class 6 microSDHC cards have a small lip on the end which you can catch with a fingernail to easily withdraw them from your flashcart. (I own two such microSDHC cards)

I've also had absolutely NO trouble using A-Data's products with my flashcart. (M3Real with iSaukReal firmware.)

To quote my best friend:
    "Hope it helps."