ROM Hack Action Replay Codes For Ouendan

zety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Would anyone have the game id for Ouendan (the first game) ?

A way to find out the game id would be fine too ^^

Thanks

zety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks a lot !

I can now confirm that the "max meter" codes works for both Ouendan.

But I didn't like those codes : there's no need to play if the meter's always full...

So as I only needed some help to finish some songs, I changed those codes to some "less cheating-obvious" ones : if the meter goes under 1/8 of the max, then the meter is set to 1/4.

This way, you can finish the song, but you'll have to actually "work" if you want a good ending.

Anyone interested ?

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks a lot !

I can now confirm that the "max meter" codes works for both Ouendan.

But I didn't like those codes : there's no need to play if the meter's always full...

So as I only needed some help to finish some songs, I changed those codes to some "less cheating-obvious" ones : if the meter goes under 1/8 of the max, then the meter is set to 1/4.

This way, you can finish the song, but you'll have to actually "work" if you want a good ending.

Anyone interested ?
Yeah I am, I've had trouble passing "ready steady go" on the second difficulty for a year now. I don't want to 'S' it through cheats, I'm just having trouble because the meter drops so fast at times.

I don't just suck by the way I'm almost finished the 3rd difficulty on Ouendan 2 but when i go to play the first one I still can't get past it
mad.gif

Also could I request a code for Ouendan 1 that mimics the ability to skip the musical intro like you can in Ouendan 2? Maybe by pressing start or select? Because the Intro to "ready steady go" is sooo long! I know the theory behind hacking the code as i have made codes for other systems, I just don't have any experience hacking for DS.
Searching for a constant value repeatedly throughout the intro as it shows all the characters, then searching for a change in value when the 3d modeled Ouendan appear. Attach it to a joker, and wala!

Thanks
Zida

zety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay, so here we go ^^

For Ouendan 1 (game ID AOSJ C2CA61E1) :
Code:
320D71E4 0007D000
0208EE20 000FA000
D2000000 00000000
For Ouendan 2 (game ID AO2J B9A91626) :
Code:
320D71E4 0007D000
020D71E4 000FA000
D2000000 00000000
As I said, those two codes will only help you not do die : if the meter goes under 1/8 of the max, then the meter is set to 1/4.

That's all, I do not know if a "skipping intro" code is possible, nor do I have the ability to research one.

All I did was customising some codes with some help.

Hope you'll enjoy this ^^

EDIT : just noticed a problem with the Ouendan 1 code, it doesn't work as the Ouendan 2 code. I'll do some more test.

EDIT 2 : The Ouendan 2 code works fine, not the Ouendan 1.
On Ouendan 1, the first time you play, it does nothing. If you "die", then the meter will only go up to 1/4 during the intro, and during the game, will stay around that level...

EDIT 3 : I used a "press select to have full meter" code to see what's happening, an I understand even less now...
=> this code works fine even in the first game, but not the other one. Can't think of a reason for this to happen...
=> after you "die", when the meter is stuck at 1/4, if you use the "select" code, then yes, the meter grows to the max, but it gradually goes down to 1/4, even during the intro ! And it goes down even faster when you start playing !

The Ouendan 1 and Ouendan 2 code have the same structure, so I really don't understand what's going on...

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, so here we go ^^

For Ouendan 1 (game ID AOSJ C2CA61E1) :
Code:
320D71E4 0007D000
0208EE20 000FA000
D2000000 00000000
For Ouendan 2 (game ID AO2J B9A91626) :
Code:
320D71E4 0007D000
020D71E4 000FA000
D2000000 00000000
As I said, those two codes will only help you not do die :Â if the meter goes under 1/8 of the max, then the meter is set to 1/4.

That's all, I do not know if a "skipping intro" code is possible, nor do I have the ability to research one.

All I did was customising some codes with some help.

Hope you'll enjoy this ^^

EDIT : just noticed a problem with the Ouendan 1 code, it doesn't work as the Ouendan 2 code. I'll do some more test.

EDIT 2 : The Ouendan 2 code works fine, not the Ouendan 1.
On Ouendan 1, the first time you play, it does nothing. If you "die", then the meter will only go up to 1/4 during the intro, and during the game, will stay around that level...

EDIT 3 : I used a "press select to have full meter" code to see what's happening, an I understand even less now...
=>Â this code works fine even in the first game, but not the other one. Can't think of a reason for this to happen...
=> after you "die", when the meter is stuck at 1/4, if you use the "select" code, then yes, the meter grows to the max, but it gradually goes down to 1/4, even during the intro ! And it goes down even faster when you start playing !

The Ouendan 1 and Ouendan 2 code have the same structure, so I really don't understand what's going on...

Cool thanks much appreciated!

I'll have a play around with them and see how i go.
Thanks for the kodewerx link too, I'm quite familier with them but i hadn't seen that guide, that's probably all i need to start hacking DS codes. Hopefully I'll be able to find that skip intro one i'd love to have so much.

If i'm successful I'll post it here.

zety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've been testing a little more, because this Ouendan 1 thing is bothering me...

As in Ouendan 1 you can't skip the song's intro, I wanted to know if the problem was the fact that the code was active during the intro.

So I transformed the code to add the condition "press select" (so the code became "if select is pressed, then test the meter, and it is under 1/8 then set it to 1/4").

It didn't change anything... first game, nothing happened, then the usual "keep the meter at 1/4" when select is pressed.

So now, except the fact that I still don't know why it doesn't work in the first game, I'm starting to wonder if the problem lies in the "if the meter is under 1/8" test.

But... it shouldn't be, because this test works fine in Ouendan 2...

I'm obviously missing something here...

Does anyone have any idea ?

ck472006

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one question - Where do you guys get the Game ID from? thanks a lot.

*Update: Sorry, i found my answer already. Thanks anyway.

zety

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
Anyone figured this out?
I didn't make any progress, and I don't think I will except if I can work with the Trainer Toolkit... which I can't afford, because I'm about to buy myself a Wii ;D

So I don't think I'll be able to work on this soon ^^;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, I've never seen you in a while. How's that game getting on?
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Unity is a asshole and I want to set it on fire
    +1
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.