Action replay code to get DLC missions in CP: elite penguin force?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Hepointatsquib, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Hepointatsquib
    OP

Hepointatsquib Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2018
    United States
    What the hell are you doing?
    I'm wondering if anyone has made such a thing, since now it's impossible to play thesemissions and it doesn't seem like codes exist currently or a save file with one of them, now, I doubt anyone would care, because of the game, but it'll be neat?

(Also, posting in here since the DS wi-fi thread seems kinda dead compared to this. I mean,action replay codes can be used with NitroHax, which is a 3DS application?)

2. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Nope , doesn't exist, cheat devices like Action Replay, Powersaves can't no grant you access to DLC.

3. E1ite007

E1ite007 GBATemp's Acid Techno DJ And Producer

Nov 19, 2016
    Mexico
    As far as I know, it's impossible because the lack of DGamer emulation right now.
    To do it, someone should spoof the game ROM to find if there is the data (because I doubt it was actual DLC), and then find the way to trigger it in-game.

Hepointatsquib likes this.
  4. Hepointatsquib
    OP

Hepointatsquib Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2018
    United States
    What the hell are you doing?
    Another possible method is maybe having a save file with one of the missions, since I think there's in option to wirelessly give someone a mission if you have it and they don't?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

However
    However, that would require having someone with the game and the mission, and they happen to have the ability to dump the save..

5. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Not possible, since DLC related content require you to have access to the DLC content that you purchase.

6. E1ite007

E1ite007 GBATemp's Acid Techno DJ And Producer

Nov 19, 2016
    Mexico
    This is for the DS.
    The "DLC" system was not about downloading actually anything. It triggers flags and grants you the content, that's why with AltWFC you can download DLC for some games.

Hepointatsquib likes this.