Action/Horror (genre) game title

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Can anyone think up of an original name for a game of an Action/Horror genre for me. Thanks, no time to explain right now
wub.gif

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
I'd highly rate "Mthrnite's photosoapping" . I shiver when I hear it.
*shivers*

Ok ok, how about something like "Silent Darkness"

It really depends on what type of game is it. Is it something zombie/vampire related?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I'd highly rate "Mthrnite's photosoapping" . I shiver when I hear it.
*shivers*

Ok ok, how about something like "Silent Darkness"

It really depends on what type of game is it. Is it something zombie/vampire related?
more zombie related I guess... I really didn't have to think about the plot in too much depth. In short a guy gets a phone call just after a military mission saying that his gf has been sent to the emergency hospital. He goes to visit her but before he gets to her bed the hospital is under attack by monsters *or whatever* so he tried to find/save her blah blah... . Anyway I need suggestions for a good title to the game *which I'll have to draw and produce for the cover along with my own images :/*

So I guess the main points are that it's set mainly in a hospital, there are monsters, the man is in the military and he's saving his gf

oh and thanks to the replies so far, I'm too tired now so I'll give more time for ppl to give suggestions till 2morrow/sunday

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...