ACNL UPDATE PROBLEMS

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Derek T., Nov 12, 2016.

1. Derek T.
    OP

Derek T. Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2016
    United States
    so as you all may know the update for ACNL came out. So I decided to update the game when I went on to open them game it was stuck on the "3DS" loading screen. So I turned off my 3ds and deleted the update and the game started working again . Does anyone know how to fix this. THANK YOU .

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Are you using CFW? If so, which one?

3. Derek T.
    OP

Derek T. Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2016
    United States
    RxTools

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    That's your problem. You need to switch to Luma3DS.

5. xtheman

xtheman GBAtemp Guru

Jan 28, 2016
    United States
    You need to switch to luma3ds. Rxtools uses an outdated firm and acnl welcome amiibo needs updated firm
    https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/download/v6.6/Luma3DSv6.6.7z
    • Always copy arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of the SD. You don't need to do anything else if you're using ARM9LoaderHax.
    • If you're using menuhax/browserhax/any other *hax that displays the Homebrew Launcher, also copy the contents of the hax folder to the root of the SD.
    • If you are using menuhax and want to boot Luma3DS directly without a boot manager/the Homebrew Launcher, also copy the boot.3dsx from the menuhax folder to the root of the SD, overwriting the existing one.
    • If you're using browserhax without the Homebrew Launcher, or the mset (System Settings) hack, also copy the Luma3DS.dat from the mset-spider folder to the root of the SD.
    • If you're using the mset (System Settings) hack, also copy the Luma3DS.nds from the mset folder to the SD of your DS flashcart, and run it to install the ROP.

6. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Definitely follow xtheman166's advice above for a quick fix. However, you might want to take the time to go ahead and install A9LH.

https://plailect.github.io/Guide/

7. Derek T.
    OP

Derek T. Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2016
    United States
    Ok I will try That. thank you