Misc Acnl save editor problems

SparkBeryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help me?? I hacked a game last night and when I finished hacking and played on it, it worked fine. Today when I tried to play it, it didn’t even let me get in! It went 2 seconds into the loading screen, then just said “An error occurred forcing the software to close” I already lost 2 towns before for other reasons, and I don’t wanna lose another one! Please help!

Mikitok

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Try first backup your savedata with jksm or checkpoint and delete game and update from system settings.
Install game again or try find another cia to install

What firmware have your 3DS and CFW? (luma)

SparkBeryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try first backup your savedata with jksm or checkpoint and delete game and update from system settings.
Install game again or try find another cia to install

What firmware have your 3DS and CFW? (luma)
Okay, so I kiiiiinda fixed my issue a bit. Someone told me to set my DS time back a year, and it worked! It’s just that now I can’t time travel, and if I try to change the time, day, or year, it’ll just crash :( Any way I can fix this too?

Mikitok

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Okay, so I kiiiiinda fixed my issue a bit. Someone told me to set my DS time back a year, and it worked! It’s just that now I can’t time travel, and if I try to change the time, day, or year, it’ll just crash :( Any way I can fix this too?

I cant help you sorry.
I play game time ago and never I change the time but your error is strange

You made backup,delete game and install another cia?
You have boot9strap 1,3 and luma 9.1?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only way really to fix that is by building a new town. its likely something in the garden plus.dat thats screwed and isnt something thats a easy fix.

SparkBeryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent too many hours on this save though...But I’ll think on that. I’ll deal with not being able to time travel for a little bit before I decide to figure out the problem

SparkBeryl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only way really to fix that is by building a new town. its likely something in the garden plus.dat thats screwed and isnt something thats a easy fix.
Oh I fixed it by the way. All I needed to do is edit that save again because I had already taken the bushes out of the drawer. That was what’s causing it to crash instantly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: