ROM Hack ACNH Mobile Spawner guide

Xjackio

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all where to get it?
https://gbatemp.net/threads/acnhmob...nimal-crossing-new-horizons-on-the-go.567407/
make sure to thank the creator

lets see the interface and use

5fAg9lL.jpg

What means every color?

RED

The red square its where you must put your switch IP, very important its the same or it wont connect

Blue

The blue squares its where you select the objects you want to inject
the upper signal the slot in your inventory
the middle it where you input the name of the object (no need to use all name, if you are looking for example for golden tool, put gold and a lot of options will appear)
The lower its to select the object you want to inject

Green
This means its to select if you want the actual object, diy or whatever you need (obviously there most exist a diy in case you want it)

Yellow
Its used to select the color of the object (if it have any)

Purple
set to current (x) means the slots
fill row (x) fills the row with 10 of the same item
Fill all, as the name implies, every slot its filled with the same item
Delete item, 1 tick erase the item on the slot, 3 ticks erase the full inventory

Black
The + button its used to open more options that i will explain next

bQL21mr.jpg
In the cheat section you can copy/paste or writte cheats, very useful if you want to test cheats without the game, just load the cheat, if it fill the desired spot obviously it works, if not the cheat most me working wrong

NBzsvGy.jpg
Money/miles its as its name sugest, first press load values to see how much of everything you have (dont touch anything else), and changed to a desired amount, then press set values and done, you can have hundreds, thousands or millions

wKWAuH3.jpg
Turnips same as many others, first load the values, change to a desired ammount and set them

TW9kbMq.jpg
The villager options
first load the villagers
pick 1, you can change the villager with replace villager
Moving out means they will be in boxes if checked (it will be until someone pick it up for their island, if not it will be in boxes until the end of the days XD)
Forcing moving out means they will leave the spot empty to fill with a new villager (it will skip the boxes part)
save villager changes use it everytime you change something of a villager, if you switch to another without saving it will not change anything

THERE ARE OTHER OPTIONS BUT MUST OF ALL THE APP ITS USER FRIENDLY.
PD. If you have any question let me know.
PD 2. I know the original post have a video, but i usually skip parts so im more of a reader

Last edited by Xjackio,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want...