Hacking Ackard cheat generator problem

vayeate582

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I try to create a cheat file for Pokemon white, it returns with the reply cheat code not found. Pokemon white works perfect, it is the unpatched English US release rom.
I have tried multiple cheat databases that say the codes are there (ex usrcheat.dat from "the new massive cheat database") but the rebuild won't find the codes.

If anyone has encountered and fixed this problem please tell me or post your pokemon white cheat file, the one with the extension .cc (I believe) if you can.

Thanks

vayeate582

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No this is a clean copy of the game, no AP fix or anything. I tried to see if this happens with a European rom, and the same thin occurs.

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Masked Ranger said:
are you using a clean dump of your game?
QUOTE(vayeate582 @ Mar 23 2011, 07:50 PM) No this is a clean copy of the game, no AP fix or anything. I tried to see if this happens with a European rom, and the same thin occurs.

i'll ask again, are you using a clean dump of your game? how have you verified you are using a clean dump? where are you getting the cheat codes from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4GojQTu7iI