kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Sandman00009 said:
i cant get this card through my wii sence im using a m3i zero but can someone explain how to use the cheat?

wrong format.ur title said acid arrest..what are you talking about?

whats is a acid arrest?who knows what game is it..type it in a more specific way..no one understand whether u'r askin for help or ur trying to help
the game !it's so obvious that u dont even give a dam about the format of how to post in this section.
dont even bother asking for help when u dont even bother about ur attitude..not even reading the rules and format..u expect people to help you out?
thats is why only some super kind hearted ppl help you..(1)person..

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenzspellz said:
Sandman00009 said:
i cant get this card through my wii sence im using a m3i zero but can someone explain how to use the cheat?

whats is a acid arrest?who knows what game is it..type it in a more specific way..no one understand whether u'r askin for help or ur trying to help
stay the game !it's so obvious that u dont even give a dam about the format of how to post in this section.
dont even bother asking for help when u dont even bother about ur attitude..not even reading the rules and format..u expect people to help you out?

It's pretty self-explanatory what he was asking. He can't use the Nintendo Channel on his Wii because it doesn't recognize the M3i Zero has a legitimate card so he can't get the Acid Arrest Battle Card from the channel. There is a cheat for it but he doesn't know how to use it which he was asking about.

Sandman00009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
kenzspellz said:
Sandman00009 said:

stay the game !it's so obvious that u dont even give a dam about the format of how to post in this section.

It's pretty self-explanatory what he was asking. He can't use the Nintendo Channel on his Wii because it doesn't recognize the M3i Zero has a legitimate card so he can't get the Acid Arrest Battle Card from the channel. There is a cheat for it but he doesn't know how to use it which he was asking about.

there ya go lol

kenzspellz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
clegion said:
if you don't know assume acid arrest is probably a chip/card from megaman starforce 3 and the next question is to the bosses

=) for ur info i know that acidarrest is a card from mm3 but his format is wrong..it shows that he did not read the rules and format before posting this topic.

Sandman00009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kenzspellz said:
clegion said:
if you don't know assume acid arrest is probably a chip/card from megaman starforce 3 and the next question is to the bosses

=) for ur info i know that acidarrest is a card from mm3 but his format is wrong..it shows that he did not read the rules and format before posting this topic.

Well it was a mistake and people knew what i was talking therefore i got my help

Can we let this die now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1