Hacking Acekard2i Save Files won't Read

Owlett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,
I've looked through these boards for a similar problem but they are all slightly different... and their solutions don't work.
I have an Acekard 2i. I'm using my DS Lite.
Everything worked fine when I first ran it. I could load, save, and reload all my games without a hitch.
Then, I put my microSD card back into my computer to load on some more games. I didn't touch any of the .sav or .nds.save files of my previous games.
However, after I put the Acekard back, when I tried to play one of my old games, it prompted me to make a new save file. I checked, and the Acekard still recognizes the .sav and .nds.save files... it just doesn't read them [each of my games has both a .sav and a .nds.save file... and that had never been a problem before. Also, all of my save files were created by saving on the acekard... they weren't from an emulator or anywhere else]
I updated to 1.8.1, and again the same problem occurred.
I don't play the games on an emulator or anything when I add to my microSD card.

Help?

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Are the save files named .sav or .SAV? There was a bug in some version of AKAIO that should have been fixed in 1.8. Check the names of all 3 of the save files.

Owlett

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm using an SD card Adapter instead of a USB... and I eject it every time. :/ my 2G card is pretty close to running out of room... 500 mb, but I can create new save files so I don't think this is the problem. ugh...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o