Hacking Acekard2i Cheats Problem

snipes634

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I was playing my Final Fantasy III DS rom on my Acekard2i, and I got bored and decided to use some cheats. I enabled a few cheats, and none of them worked. Then I restarted my Acekard2i, and tried some different cheats. None worked. How do I fix this?

Zeldo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we get some info as too your setup?

Also, please tell me you make sure cheats were enabled for the game before you posted here (Selecting them in the cheat menu isn't enough, you have to tell AKAIO to patch cheats)

Edit:
QUOTE said:
Cheats

To access the Cheat Window, press Start > Cheats or Touch the Cheat button on the .NDS properties screen.
[edit]How to Enable Cheats
Begin by enabling cheats. The cheat patch needs to be enabled or else the cheats will not work. The patch can be enabled globally at Start > System Options > Default Patch Options. Cheats can also be disabled/enabled on a per-Rom basis by viewing the properties of the ROM and clicking on the Rom Settings button.
Open the Cheat Window (as stated above) and you will see cheat codes that are not sorted into folders first, followed by folders, in a list. Folders can be expanded by pressing the A button while it is highlighted or by clicking on the folder. Pressing the A button or clicking on a cheat while a it is highlighted will enable that cheat, or disable it if it is already enabled. Pressing the Start or Select button will save and exit, something you must do.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I had this problem ages ago. Cheats are working one moment, right? You save exit and choose another cheat, start the game again and nothing has changed? You've done nothing differently, but they've just completely stopped working, right?

That's what happened to me, but when formatted and installed AKAIO 1.5 is seems to have fixed the problem.

kurtsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got them working.
Unfortunately some versions of the game dont work with all cheats

I got a EUR one and it works

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm... It was the Euro one that didn't work for me I think. Dunno what stopped them working, but 1.5 got it working again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte