Acekard Warranty

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by TSYA, Sep 9, 2009.

Sep 9, 2009

Acekard Warranty by TSYA at 11:57 PM (1,133 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. TSYA

Newcomer TSYA Newbie

Sep 9, 2009
    United States

Hopefully some folks that are familiar with Acekard warranties can answer this:

My Acekard 2i has quit working after 5 months. Have tried it on a few different DSL's and the same result - nada. Tried a buddies Acekard on my DSL and worked flawlessly.

Read Acecard postings/website/etc and they state that I should have a one year warranty and to contact the retailer for a replacement. I contacted the retailer (who is listed as a source to buy from in the US in the Acekard website) and they responded that they no longer carry/sell these cartriges and I need to contact Acekard.

Does Acekard fulfil warranty inquiries? The only contact info i have is I have emailed them a few times and have yet to receive a response.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Jan 3, 2008
    From Where???
    tell your reseller you want your money back then. the card does have a very real 1 yr warranty. you can post to the acekard thread (in this forum) and on their homepage to prove it to your reseller. if you paid using paypal you can try to open a case, as they will not honor the 1yr warranty. the e-mail address you tried is the only public contact. try a professionally constructed e-mail which contains images of the inside of your acekard. they will ask for this anyways as the clone kits are not covered by them. e-mail them the same email once a week stating the amount of e-mails you have sent. a good way to go about this is to say something like "this is my 3rd e-mail in regards to a 6mo old acekard 2i, which no longer works. below is the content of the original e-mail. i would appreciate a response as soon as possible."

-another world
  3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Aug 27, 2007
    Shouldn't have to mail multiple times, they're pretty responsive when it comes to things like this.