Acekard Warranty

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by TSYA, Sep 9, 2009.

Sep 9, 2009

Acekard Warranty by TSYA at 11:57 PM (1,149 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. TSYA
    OP

Newcomer TSYA Newbie

United States
    Hello,

Hopefully some folks that are familiar with Acekard warranties can answer this:

My Acekard 2i has quit working after 5 months. Have tried it on a few different DSL's and the same result - nada. Tried a buddies Acekard on my DSL and worked flawlessly.

Read Acecard postings/website/etc and they state that I should have a one year warranty and to contact the retailer for a replacement. I contacted the retailer (who is listed as a source to buy from in the US in the Acekard website) and they responded that they no longer carry/sell these cartriges and I need to contact Acekard.

Does Acekard fulfil warranty inquiries? The only contact info i have is acekard@gmail.com. I have emailed them a few times and have yet to receive a response.

Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

~~TSYA

2. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    tell your reseller you want your money back then. the card does have a very real 1 yr warranty. you can post to the acekard thread (in this forum) and on their homepage to prove it to your reseller. if you paid using paypal you can try to open a case, as they will not honor the 1yr warranty. the e-mail address you tried is the only public contact. try a professionally constructed e-mail which contains images of the inside of your acekard. they will ask for this anyways as the clone kits are not covered by them. e-mail them the same email once a week stating the amount of e-mails you have sent. a good way to go about this is to say something like "this is my 3rd e-mail in regards to a 6mo old acekard 2i, which no longer works. below is the content of the original e-mail. i would appreciate a response as soon as possible."

goodluck!
    -another world

3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    Shouldn't have to mail multiple times, they're pretty responsive when it comes to things like this.