Acekard skins problem

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Aeter, Apr 4, 2011.

Apr 4, 2011

Acekard skins problem by Aeter at 9:22 PM (1,208 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Aeter
    OP

Member Aeter A walking contradiction

Netherlands
    I have this problem with these 2 Acekard skins:
    Phoenix
    This one shows the day number and year number in the wrong place, wrong color and wrong size, making it not fit nicely into the box.
    Ka02
    With this one the clock is shifted too much to the right after the clock colon, making it fall out of the borders, which doesn't look so nice.

I tried fixing it myself with acekard skin editors (AK Edit, AK2/RPG Theme Master and DS Skin Maker), but had no success in making them look like what their pictures shows them and how I want them to look.

Also fiddled around with the ini files, but still I didn't get the right result.

I'm hoping someone can help me fix these skins.

Thanks in advance.

2. jak larnak

Member jak larnak GBAtemp Regular

France
    Hi,
    For the Phoenix theme, you have to create a "calendar" folder in the theme folder and put those 4 files in it: "clock_colon", "clock_numbers", "day_numbers", "year_numbers".

You need to do that with every themes from ndsthemes.

For the Ka02, you have to open the "uisettings.txt", search for the "big clock" section and edit it as following:
    Hope it will help [​IMG]

3. Aeter
    OP

Member Aeter A walking contradiction

Netherlands
    Not helping really, you could have figured out that I know how to put which files where, since my clocks and dates are showing up on the screen.
    They're all there, they just don't show up right.
    And the clock on the Ka02 one just has gap between the colon and the last two digits, which is pretty weird, but I guess it's because there aren't any decent ak2 skin editors around.

I know how and where to edit the x,y coordinates, it's just not helping a lot.

Perhaps I should ask the designers if they could fix them.