Hacking Acekard shows no icon after upgrade

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there, I think the topic title explains it all...I borrowed a DSPhat from a friend and upgraded the firmware to run on my DSi (1.4.1). The upgrade ran fine but after placing the acekard on the DSi there was no icon, just a blank square. When i clicked on it I got the known "An error has occurred....".
Any suggestions?
Thanks

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Aijelsop and Rydian, I tried that many times, no success.
Unfortunately I had to give the Ds back so I cant try anymore =P
But thanks for the suggestions, anyway.

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the reply, Rydian, but as I said the DS do recognizes the card, otherwise it wouldn't display the "An error has occurred..." screen, and would show "There is nothing inserted in the Game Card slot".

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, I had tried it, now just tried again...the regular one, the combo trick, the ultra-combo-special-paper trick, it won't work =D
You know what bothers me? I have my DSi for more than a month now and played it twice...And since I bought other Acekard from China, I'll have to wait God knows how many more days for it to arrive, due to these holydays delays =P

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry, Aijelsop, what do you mean? How can I do that?

Edit: You mean the "Format System Memory" option on the "Start" menu?

SoraKeyofFate

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made a topic about this a while back. At the time, this wasn't happening very much, but now it's becoming more common.
Turns out my card was fake or old.
Looks like this right?
DSi
1673tat.jpg
DS Lite
2l9ps35.jpg

EDIT: Oh yeah, one other thing to mention, this problem gradually got worse. When it would happen, I would just reinsert a few times and it would work. Then this happened all the time. About like 1/50 times, it works in the DS Lite, showing the Acekard icon instead of DP or AR. I got fed up and just bought one from ShopTemp.

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, just like the first picture. I didn't find any similar topic on search when I was about to start this one. Do you have a link for yours? By the way, did it start after upgrading the card firmware as well?
I think I'm throwing it away, anyway =P

claudiovc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Good news, just got my Acekard from Lightake, it took 5 weeks. I'll borrow my friend's DsPhat - it didn't come pre-flashed - and throw this old one away.
Too bad we couldn't figure out a way to fix this error...maybe it can't be fixed =P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo