Hacking Acekard R.P.G - Where to get - Post your links

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Then why make the thread now when there is only one store with them. Not much of a compilation
smile.gif

Stores will probably start stocking them as the card gathers some interest/hype. I don't think many stores sold Acekard originals either

sasuke_kun12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yup bamboogaming only has 50 of em, as soon as bamboogaming sends me one, i'll put up a review on the bamboogaming forum and gbatemp

I think the reason why bamboogaming got them first is coz the guy who runs the forum and the company has something to do with acekard. He actually translated the product description and english is his second language. Thats why the product description had pretty bad english. OSW and I fixed it up, but looks like acekard released it before we did! pssst! the revised one is up now!

Urza

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why make the thread now when there is only one store with them. Not much of a compilation
smile.gif
Because most of us don't check all the major flashcart retailer sites daily (or at least I don't), this is where you can post if you see a site that does. Its not really meant as a 'compilation', more as a notification thread.

DSGRIM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smile.gif

Because most of us don't check all the major flashcart retailer sites daily (or at least I don't), this is where you can post if you see a site that does. Its not really meant as a 'compilation', more as a notification thread.
I do. If I know something I want is out I search for it. I come across any links I will post.

ral67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
in case anyone finds another store besides bamboogaming please post it here.

bamboo currently also lists them unavailable till mid December

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1