Acekard Qs

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by inviso, Aug 5, 2011.

Aug 5, 2011

Acekard Qs by inviso at 8:14 AM (741 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. inviso
    OP

Newcomer inviso Newbie

Argentina
    First off, hello, first post here.

I bought a 3DS and an Acekard 2i, which claims to be updated to the latest ver. Now I wish to know, is there anyway to check this? Since my 3DS will be out of the box I assume I won't have any problems, but I'd like to update it's firmware to the latests.

Second, I don't own any other DS console, is there a way to update the card using my 3DS, in case I had to? What would happen if I do so? In any case, if it's possible, which update should I get, the DSi or Lite one? Thanks

2. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    Basically put the Acekard into the 3DS and check and see what icon you have. If it's Chessmasters, than it's been updated to work on 2.1.0.4. If it's not a Chessmasters icon than let us know which icon it is and we'll tell you if you can update it via your 3DS. So for now just don't activate the internet on your 3DS or play any game that updates it [​IMG]

Oh and yes, as long as you DON'T update your 3DS FIRST you can update your Acekard on it. You use the DSi one.

3. inviso
    OP

Newcomer inviso Newbie

Argentina
    Many thanks, as soon as I get my hands on both products I'll update further.

4. inviso
    OP

Newcomer inviso Newbie

Argentina
    Ok so I'll just update this: I got both things, when I insert my AK2i a "Dorasu" icon appears, does this mean I have the latest version? My 3DS is still 1.0.0.0 and I'd like to grab the latest update...

5. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Dorasu is actually the latest, not Chessmaster. Both work on the latest version of 3DS (2.1.0-4) but only Dorasu works on DSi 1.4.3. You're good to go.