acekard not loading fully

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by themockingbird, May 4, 2010.

May 4, 2010
  1. themockingbird
    OP

Newcomer themockingbird Member

United States
    Hi guys, my acekard 2i with the latest akaio firmware has been working perfectly for the last few weeks. But a week ago, it stopped loading all the way when I turn it on. When I turn it on now, it goes past the loading screen and reaches the main screen, but with the top screen black. The bottom screen shows my wallpaper and a little SD card icon on the upper right. That's it. It refuses to do anything from there. I have a feeling this is the SD card's problem but I'm not sure what's causing it. I haven't done anything to it, but it suddenly stops working. Any help would be greatly appreciated :]

2. azure0wind

Member azure0wind 7 years flew so fast.

Indonesia
    format your sd with panasonic sd formatter. backup your files first.

3. themockingbird
    OP

United States
    Hi I tried that, but it didn't work. It's the same as before. I even tried it on a different microsd card and it still did the same thing. Could it be a certain file that caused this? Or a wrong setting on the SDformatter?

4. linkinworm

Member linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    redowload the firmware for AKAIO and put only 1 game on to test it out

5. gary2010

Member gary2010 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    what theme are you using this happend to me last week while using the ultramario theme. it has something to do with the calender just delete the theme from the sd card if it is this problem

6. themockingbird
    OP

United States
    wow thanks gary, the ultramario theme was the problem. i never would've guessed [​IMG]

7. gary2010

Member gary2010 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yeah my done exact the same thing so i formatted the sd card and it worked but as soon as i put the ultramario theme back on it would load half way like what yours did. it has something to do with the dates on the calendar i think if you move the date back to 2009 it might work but i never tried