Hacking acekard not loading fully

themockingbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, my acekard 2i with the latest akaio firmware has been working perfectly for the last few weeks. But a week ago, it stopped loading all the way when I turn it on. When I turn it on now, it goes past the loading screen and reaches the main screen, but with the top screen black. The bottom screen shows my wallpaper and a little SD card icon on the upper right. That's it. It refuses to do anything from there. I have a feeling this is the SD card's problem but I'm not sure what's causing it. I haven't done anything to it, but it suddenly stops working. Any help would be greatly appreciated :]

themockingbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I tried that, but it didn't work. It's the same as before. I even tried it on a different microsd card and it still did the same thing. Could it be a certain file that caused this? Or a wrong setting on the SDformatter?

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what theme are you using this happend to me last week while using the ultramario theme. it has something to do with the calender just delete the theme from the sd card if it is this problem

themockingbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow thanks gary, the ultramario theme was the problem. i never would've guessed
biggrin.gif

gary2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah my done exact the same thing so i formatted the sd card and it worked but as soon as i put the ultramario theme back on it would load half way like what yours did. it has something to do with the dates on the calendar i think if you move the date back to 2009 it might work but i never tried

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: