acekard.ca avoid them!

Lee060282

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
I dont post very often but i want to let you know about my experience with acekard.ca.
Ive tried to wright a review on tempshop but it keeps sending me back here, anyway here we go.

I pre-orded the E3 Flasher Dual Boot on the 9/9/2011 and after geting a funny email of them about postage i sent them an email asking if everything with my order was ok.
No reply, so i left it thinking it was some random brain fart.
Oh i must add that they DID take payment for the item.

So due to needing money and a bugged ps3 i no longer wanted the E3 flasher so i sent them a message to cancel my order, this was carried out and i was told i would get my refund in 10 working days......

Its now been well over 10 working days and no refund, ive also sent 4 emails every other day with no reply.
Even just a reply telling me the money has been delayed or anything would be nice.
I consider this to be very unprofessional and would advise people to stay away from these cowboys.

Thank you for taking the time to read my rant and please let me know if you have had any experience with them.

crissyw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the exact same issues with them. i asked them the status on the e3 flasher stock 2 weeks ago, no response. then i asked them to cancel my pre order a week ago, no response. last time ill ever shop there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr