Acekard akAIO Loading Screen

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by rockstar99, Feb 20, 2010.

1. rockstar99
    OP

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    Can somebody give me images of the acekard akaio loading screen with the differnt color text(blue, green and red)
    thanks im working on a litle project called AKSHELL and this would help alot

[​IMG]

2. Normmatt

Normmatt Former AKAIO Programmer

Dec 14, 2004
    New Zealand
    by any chance is that a moonshell2 theme? or better yet a modified moonshell2 with rom loading support?

3. rockstar99
    OP

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    well itll be a package of moonshell 2 with modified fonts, sounds, themes etc.
    ill even see if i can try to get a loader(ysmenu, akaio etc) to work on moonshell 2.10

[​IMG]

4. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Which text are you referring to ??

'acekard R.P.G' / 'Month Year' / 'Su Mo Tu...' / Month Days 'akmenu' (next to 'Name') or the text on the bottom screen

IF this is an AKIO skin - then the color of the Month days can be changed in the 'uisettings.ini' file found in the ui folder

[Also I'm a bit confused - how is it you've got a Moonshell 'Clock' in the top right on a AKAIO screen. Did you use moonshell 2 to do screenshot by any chance ??]

5. rockstar99
    OP

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    th loading screen text when you boot up a game in akaio

yah its a moonshell screenshot

6. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Sorry misunderstood you - when you showed the screenshot in fist post - That's what I tought you meant

Anyway the 'Loading...' text isn't a graphic and IIRC is 'hard coded' into AKAIO.
    Why couldn't you just create a black screen with the word 'Loading...' stuck in the middle
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. rockstar99
    OP

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    Wow those look so official thank you so much.. please join akSHELL you wil help alot [​IMG]