Hacking Acekard 2i

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I buy an Acekard 2i, micro sd reader, 1 or 2 gb micro sd, with free shipping for under $25. Also is there a site that will allow me to buy with a VISA Gift Card?

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
1. Do a SEARCH - there are loads of threads already on this.

2. As mentioned, wrong forum - seriously, use SOME sense.

3. DX - bad move from everything I am reading on GBAtemp... There are plenty of alternatives - again, a SEARCH would have avoided the whole question.

4. EMAIL??? How selfish are you? Just the answers to you, not wanting others to know?

5. Spam/Scam here? Collecting email addresses?

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inuuto said:
Where can I buy an Acekard 2i, micro sd reader, 1 or 2 gb micro sd, with free shipping for under $25. Also is there a site that will allow me to buy with a VISA Gift Card?

[email protected] Email me if you have any good suggestions.

Save more money for 4GBs.

Posts merged

QUOTE(XWolf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:40 PM) 1. Do a SEARCH - there are loads of threads already on this.

2. As mentioned, wrong forum - seriously, use SOME sense.

3. DX - bad move from everything I am reading on GBAtemp... There are plenty of alternatives - again, a SEARCH would have avoided the whole question.

4. EMAIL??? How selfish are you? Just the answers to you, not wanting others to know?

5. Spam/Scam here? Collecting email addresses?

He is a Newbie you know.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Given that flashcarts are delisted from DX's search engine, I think this is a valid post. Thanks for the link!

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
SgtThom said:
He is a Newbie you know.
All the more reason the rules should be fresh in his mind.

When you sign on you agree to the rules, it's something you have to tick, so if he doesn't follow them he deserves all he gets. Like being told not to drink something poisonous then ending up in hospital because you drank it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny