OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ok, i am trying to watch some youtube videos on my acekard 2i, but it wont show up...sooo i changed them to DSM with this weird program but it still wont work.....it shows up and everything but when i go into it it changes to some japanese writing...the only english words are /dsmplay and SDformatter.....so please help.....i wont have a spaz like last time
glare.gif

Twilight Loz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you think its a hassle then why dont you try buying the new supercard. Ive heard that it can play other video formats.

And there was this other flashcart that could play real, windows etc video formats but it couldn't play ROMs'. I forgot the name of that.

tbh, i think the acekard is fine. At least your watching a video instead of.... (not bothered to find the sentence)

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Twilight Loz said:
if you think its a hassle then why dont you try buying the new supercard. Ive heard that it can play other video formats.

And there was this other flashcart that could play real, windows etc video formats but it couldn't play ROMs'. I forgot the name of that.

tbh, i think the acekard is fine. At least your watching a video instead of.... (not bothered to find the sentence)
you mean the Iplayer, but both of those cards are quite expensive, and the supercard can't play all video formats (yet) as far as i'm aware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1