Hacking Acekard 2i update without a DS lite etc?

endrien

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have 1.4 on my DSi and I read/asked about if the The acekard would work on 1.4, people said yes but they never said I would need 1.3 or a DS lite to update the card. Is there a way to update the card for 1.4 without using a DS lite or having 1.3 firmware?

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, sadly not. You could borrow a dslite from a friend. If that isn't an option, go to a shop that sells the dslite, walk in and say you want to test a dslite, because you might buy it, but your not quite sure yet. When they give you the ds and they aren't looking, pop out the game, put in your acekard, run the update (less than a minute), pop it out and give the ds back
yaynds.gif
good luck

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
scrtmstr said:
no, sadly not. You could borrow a dslite from a friend. If that isn't an option, go to a shop that sells the dslite, walk in and say you want to test a dslite, because you might buy it, but your not quite sure yet. When they give you the ds and they aren't looking, pop out the game, put in your acekard, run the update (less than a minute), pop it out and give the ds back
yaynds.gif
good luck

Better yet, trade that DSi for a DS Lite
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: hello